Product information: Isolated Dual System PSU Power Splitter PH-PWSPR_1P2MPhanteks’ patented isolated dual system technology, the PH-PWSPR_1P2M is a power splitter designed to eliminate the need to use two power supplies for dual system configuration, making this a cost efficient and space-saving solution. Users will be able to run two fully functional systems independently of one another with only one power supply. The Power Splitter is compatible with all ITX, mATX, ATX and E-ATX boards and ensure stability when the device is operational.
Patented Isolated Dual System Technology
Using the Power Splitter, a dual system configuration can operate independently of one another. Powering ON/OFF on one system will not affect the other and vice versa. As long as one system is running the power supply will be fully operational until both systems are off.
Anti-Noise Inrush Protection Circuit
Helps to protect and stabilize the voltage signal level and also enables the power supply ’s various protec tion to prevent damage caused by inrush current surges.
Universal Mount + Drop-N-Lock
The Power Splitter comes with a velcro sticker that allows intallation in universal case products. The Power splitter is also equiped with a Drop -N-Lock mounting system, which makes installation even more convenient for Phanteks’ compatible cases.
24-Pin / 8-Pin (/ 4-Pin) Extension cables are required for connecting the power splitter to motherboards. The power splitter is compatible with all standard ex tension cables on the market. However, we recommend to use Phanteks’ extension cables which are designed with extended length (500mm) for better cable management.
- Input Connector 24-pin (1x) / 8-pin (2x)
- Output Connector 24-pin (2x) / 8-pin (2x) / 4-pin (4x)
- DC output Output 1 / Output 2
- Output Voltage 12V 5V 3.3V
- Output type Output 1 Output 2 Output 1 Output 2 Output 1 Output 2
- Inrush Current 160A 160A 160A 160A 160A 160A
- Normal Current 14A 14A 14A 14A 14A 14A
- Max Wattage 336W (output 1 + output 2) 70W (output 1 + Output 2) 46W (output 1 + Output 2)
- Output Max Wattage 452W (system 1 + system 2 combined, gpu power consumption excluded)
- Minimum PSU *80 Plus Bronze 600W or above
- Requirement (based on total power consumption of system 1 and 2)
- Cable compatibility 24-pin/20+4 pin; 8-pin/4+4 pin; 4pin extension cables (not included)
- MTBF 50,000 hrs