Product information: Mini-XL Chassis 2 x Noiseblocker Fans + SuperFlower PSU - FREE OcUK Extreme 570LXL 240mm AIBuy the award winning Phanteks Mini-XL Chassis, 2 x Noiseblocker BlackSilent Pro Fans and any SuperFlower PSU in our range and get a FREE OcUK Extreme 570LXL 240mm AIO Cooler!
When the Phanteks design team developed the new Enthoo MINI XL, one of their main challenges was how to make effective use of space through design. The MINI XL introduces a new form factor, super micro ATX.
With its unique power supply location, the Mini XL case has been redesigned with optimal cooling in mind. Resembling the Enthoo Primo, it offers extensive water-cooling possibilities and supports the thickest radiators in the market (80mm). The case brings modularity to a new level. Almost every single panel or bracket can be removed or relocated to serve different purposes.
For the ones who desire even more, the Mini XL leaves options for additional upgrades. Perhaps the most interesting one is the possibility to transform the MINI XL into a dual motherboard system.
With the ingenious looks of the Enthoo Primo big tower, the compact Enthoo Mini XL offers a suprising amount of room (up to 14 fans and two triple radiators), and has been developed for mATX- and mITX mainboards alike, providing an unbelievable amount of features.
Features- "Shifted Design" of the large Enthoo Primo tower
- RGB LED strips with 10 selectable colours
- Sandblasted aluminium at the front and the top
- Internally expandable by optional Phanteks LED strips
- Stealthy: shrouded PSU and drives for neat appearance
- Graphics cards up to 41 cm, CPU coolers up to 21,5 cm
- Up to 14 fans (3x 120 mm preinstalled) and 5 radiators
- Fan hub: up to six 3-pin fans in PWM mode
- Dust filters, pump mounting, cable management and much more
Specifications- Dimension: 260 mm x 550 mm x 480 mm (W x H x D)- 10,2in x 21,7in x 18,9in
- Form Factor: Super Micro tower
- Material(s): Sandblasted Aluminum, Steel chassis
- Motherboard support: uATX, mITX (optional dual Motherboard support)
- Front I/O: 2x USB 3.0, Mic, Headphone
- Side window: Yes, split-window design
- Expansion slots: 5
- External 5.25”: 3
- Internal 3.5”: 6 (2x 3HDD cages)
- Internal 2.5”: 8 (2x SSD bracket)
- 120mm fan: Front x 2, Top x 3, Rear x 2, Bottom x 3, HDD Cage x 2, Side x 2 (None supplied)
- 140mm fan: Front x 2 (included), Top x 2, Rear x 2 (1 included), Bottom x 2
- 120mm radiator: Front - Up to 240, Top - Up to 360, Rear - Up to 240, Bottom (no SLI) - Up to 360, Side - Up to 240
- 140mm radiator: Front - 140, Top - Up to 280, Rear - Up to 280, Bottom (no SLI) - Up to 280
- Graphic card: 289 mm, without HDD cages 410 mm
- CPU cooler: 215 mm
- Cable management: 30 mm
- Radiator (TOP): 206 mm to motherboard
- Model: PH-ES414M
- Net Weight: 13.8 Kg
- Gross Weight: 15.5 Kg
- Package Dimension: 343 mm x 625mm x 570mm (W x H x D)
- UPC Code: 886523300267
- Color: Satin Black
- Warranty: 5 years
AIO Cooler Features
- Extreme cooling performance with double long, extra thick HEX. Requires 2 adjacent 120mm fan ports
- Gen 4 Integrated Pump and Copper Cold Plate
- Double Long, 27mm thin profile 120mm Aluminum HEX
- Designed for Dual Fan Operation
- Factory Filled and Sealed, No Refilling Needed
- High Flexibility, Low Permeability Tubing
- Standard Thumbscrew and Premium Tool-less Pump Mounting Systems Available
Noiseblocker Fan Spec
The high-quality NB-EKA Plus II drive and the almost noiseless NB-NanoSLI bearings guarantee operating noise levels which are particularly low over the long term - both equipment features which until now have only been used as part of the costlier Multiframe Reference series.
In addition to the tasteful design in matte black and mirror finish, the BlackSilentPro fans are equipped with an individually extendable cable management system and an NB-Silentframe silicone seal and installation material for vibration-free assembly without tools.
- Dimensions: 120x120x25mm
- Noise Level: 23.7dbA
- 58.7 CFM
- RPM: 1500rpm