+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Mini XL Dual System Bundle - Case + Dual System Kit + Power SplitterPhanteks Mini-XL Case
Phanteks now offers a brilliant & cost effective way of making a dual system dream a reality. The Phanteks Mini-XL chassis, with room for dual systems, the dual system conversion kit, allowing a Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboard installation and finally the Power Splitter, allowing dual system power from a single power supply source.
When the Phanteks design team developed the new Enthoo MINI XL, one of their main challenges was how to make effective use of space through design. The MINI XL introduces a new form factor, super micro ATX.
With its unique power supply location, the Mini XL case has been redesigned with optimal cooling in mind. Resembling the Enthoo Primo, it offers extensive water-cooling possibilities and supports the thickest radiators in the market (80mm). The case brings modularity to a new level. Almost every single panel or bracket can be removed or relocated to serve different purposes.
For the ones who desire even more, the Mini XL leaves options for additional upgrades. Perhaps the most interesting one is the possibility to transform the MINI XL into a dual motherboard system.
With the ingenious looks of the Enthoo Primo big tower, the compact Enthoo Mini XL offers a suprising amount of room (up to 14 fans and two triple radiators), and has been developed for mATX- and mITX mainboards alike, providing an unbelievable amount of features.
Features- "Shifted Design" of the large Enthoo Primo tower
- RGB LED strips with 10 selectable colours
- Sandblasted aluminium at the front and the top
- Internally expandable by optional Phanteks LED strips
- Stealthy: shrouded PSU and drives for neat appearance
- Graphics cards up to 41 cm, CPU coolers up to 21,5 cm
- Up to 14 fans (3x 120 mm preinstalled) and 5 radiators
- Fan hub: up to six 3-pin fans in PWM mode
- Dust filters, pump mounting, cable management and much more
Specifications- Dimension: 260 mm x 550 mm x 480 mm (W x H x D)- 10,2in x 21,7in x 18,9in
- Form Factor: Super Micro tower
- Material(s): Sandblasted Aluminum, Steel chassis
- Motherboard support: Micro-ATX, mITX (optional dual Motherboard support)
- Front I/O: 2x USB 3.0, Mic, Headphone
- Side window: Yes, split-window design
- Expansion slots: 5
- External 5.25”: 3
- Internal 3.5”: 6 (2x 3HDD cages)
- Internal 2.5”: 8 (2x SSD bracket)
- 120mm fan: Front x 2, Top x 3, Rear x 2, Bottom x 3, HDD Cage x 2, Side x 2 (None supplied)
- 140mm fan: Front x 2 (included), Top x 2, Rear x 2 (1 included), Bottom x 2
- 120mm radiator: Front - Up to 240, Top - Up to 360, Rear - Up to 240, Bottom (no SLI) - Up to 360, Side - Up to 240
- 140mm radiator: Front - 140, Top - Up to 280, Rear - Up to 280, Bottom (no SLI) - Up to 280
- Graphic card: 289 mm, without HDD cages 410 mm
- CPU cooler: 215 mm
- Cable management: 30 mm
- Radiator (TOP): 206 mm to motherboard
- Model: PH-ES414M
- Net Weight: 13.8 Kg
- Gross Weight: 15.5 Kg
- Package Dimension: 343 mm x 625mm x 570mm (W x H x D)
- UPC Code: 886523300267
- Color: Satin Black
- Warranty: 5 years
Phanteks Mini-ITX Upgrade Kit
The Phanteks Mini ITX upgrade kit allows users to install a second complete system in the Enthoo Mini XL chassis. The kit includes a read I/O panel to support 2 PCI-e slots and 1 sfx power supply, a mini ITX motherboard mounting tray, and 1 5.25" Front Panel I/O device that includes 2x USB 3.0 ports, headphone, microphone, power button, and reset button.
Specification- Model NO: PH-ITXKT_01
- UPC Code: 886523300366
- Material: Metal
- Compatibility: Mini XL Only
Phanteks Dual System Power Splitter
Phanteks’ patented isolated dual system technology, the PH-PWSPR_1P2M is a power splitter designed to eliminate the need to use two power supplies for dual system configuration, making this a cost efficient and space-saving solution. Users will be able to run two fully functional systems independently of one another with only one power supply. The Power Splitter is compatible with all ITX, mATX, ATX and E-ATX boards and ensure stability when the device is operational.
Patented Isolated Dual System Technology
Using the Power Splitter, a dual system configuration can operate independently of one another. Powering ON/OFF on one system will not affect the other and vice versa. As long as one system is running the power supply will be fully operational until both systems are off.
Anti-Noise Inrush Protection Circuit
Helps to protect and stabilize the voltage signal level and also enables the power supply ’s various protec tion to prevent damage caused by inrush current surges.
Universal Mount + Drop-N-Lock
The Power Splitter comes with a velcro sticker that allows intallation in universal case products. The Power splitter is also equiped with a Drop -N-Lock mounting system, which makes installation even more convenient for Phanteks’ compatible cases.
24-Pin / 8-Pin (/ 4-Pin) Extension cables are required for connecting the power splitter to motherboards. The power splitter is compatible with all standard ex tension cables on the market. However, we recommend to use Phanteks’ extension cables which are designed with extended length (500mm) for better cable management.
Specification- Input Connector 24-pin (1x) / 8-pin (2x)
- Output Connector 24-pin (2x) / 8-pin (2x) / 4-pin (4x)
- DC output Output 1 / Output 2
- Output Voltage 12V 5V 3.3V
- Output type Output 1 Output 2 Output 1 Output 2 Output 1 Output 2
- Inrush Current 160A 160A 160A 160A 160A 160A
- Normal Current 14A 14A 14A 14A 14A 14A
- Max Wattage 336W (output 1 + output 2) 70W (output 1 + Output 2) 46W (output 1 + Output 2)
- Output Max Wattage 452W (system 1 + system 2 combined, gpu power consumption excluded)
- Minimum PSU *80 Plus Bronze 600W or above
- Requirement (based on total power consumption of system 1 and 2)
- Cable compatibility 24-pin/20+4 pin; 8-pin/4+4 pin; 4pin extension cables (not included)
- MTBF 50,000 hrs