+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
PH-F120MP PWM 120mm FanThe MP Series High Static Pressure fans are that can produces high static air pressure allowing for a direct and focused airflow making them ideal for the densely packed fins of a radiator. The MP Series fans delivers an outstandingly low vibration noise with the eight pre-installed acoustic dampers.
The new redeveloped blades in the MP Series are bigger and designed to achieve higher air pressure. The redesigned MVB II blades generate better airflow and produce better performance.
MP Series PWM functions allow the speed of the fan to be varied between 500 and 1800 RPM.
- Brand PHANTEKS
- Type Radiator Fan
- Colors Black with White blades
- Bearing Type UFB (Updraft Floating Balance) Bearing
- Fan Dimensions 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Blade Geometry Seven Blades with MVB2(Maelström Vortex Booster 2) Design
- Speed (RPM) 500-1800 ± 250 rpm
- Max Airflow 53.3 CFM
- Acoustical Noise 25 dB (A)
- Static Pressure 1.72 mm H2O
- Input Current 0.2 A
- Rate Voltage DC 12V
- Input Power 2.4 W
- MTBF >150,000 h
- Speed Sensor 4 pins
- Cable Length 500mm