+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
PH-F140MP PWM 140mm FanThe MP Series High Static Pressure fans are that can produces high static air pressure allowing for a direct and focused airflow making them ideal for the densely packed fins of a radiator. The MP Series fans delivers an outstandingly low vibration noise with the eight pre-installed acoustic dampers.
The new redeveloped blades in the MP Series are bigger and designed to achieve higher air pressure. The redesigned MVB II blades generate better airflow and produce better performance.
MP Series PWM functions allow the speed of the fan to be varied between 500 and 1600 RPM.
- Brand PHANTEKS
- Type Radiator Fan
- Colors Black with White blades
- Bearing Type UFB (Updraft Floating Balance) Bearing
- Fan Dimensions 140 x 140 x 25mm
- Blade Geometry Seven Blades with MVB2(Maelström Vortex Booster 2) Design
- Speed (RPM) 500-1600 ± 250 rpm
- Max Airflow 68.1 CFM
- Acoustical Noise 17-25.3 dB (A)
- Static Pressure 1.62 mm H2O
- Input Current 0.2 A
- Rate Voltage DC 12V
- Input Power 2.4 W
- MTBF >150,000 h
- Speed Sensor 4 pins
- Cable Length 500mm
- Scope of Delivery .1x PH-F140MP High Static Pressure Premium Fan 4x Fan Screws
- Warranty 5 Years.