+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
PH F200SP 200mm Fan - Black / WhiteThe PH-F200SP, a 200mm Premium fan from Phanteks is designed while using the unique Maelström concept technology. The fan is specifically designed to overcome high static pressure, blade deflection, and noise challenges. PH-F200SP is a great case fan upgrade option for users who want better airflow for their cases. PH-F200SP’s nine blades with MVB feature produce powerful yet silent downdraft airflow. With the UFB bearing, composed by MOSS and SSC systems, long lifespan and rotation stability are made possible. Packaged and priced reasonably, PH-F200SP is the right choice for a case fan upgrade. PH-F200SP is setting the new standard in performance and compatibility.
MVB (Maelström Vortex Booster)
The new nine high pressure MVB blades are precisely angled to generate a silent controlled airflow. The blades produces a downdraft vortex allowing for greater amount of air passage through and reduce airflow turbulence across the surface of the blades to create significantly better performance and airflow while keeping noise to a minimum.
UFB (Updraft Floating Balance) Bearing
Composed by MOSS and SSC systems, Phanteks’ UFB bearings have an effective hub-tip ratio to achieve a state of equilibrium reducing air and vibration noise. SSC provides an increase in the bearing’s lifespan and ensures that the fan’s axis is consistently operational and quiet.
Eight pre-installed rubber pads are now bigger and designed to reduce more vibration.
Phanteks products are made to the highest standards and should provide many years of excellent service. Providing you with the best customer care, Phanteks are offering a 5 year warranty.
- The new PH-F200SP blades are angled lower to achieve higher air pressure. The redesigned MVB blades generate better performance and better airflow. It improves the balance of airflow and air pressure when being used as a case fan.
- The PH-F200SP has a larger base size with a magnetic brushless DC motor to avoid the effects of resonance and for rotational stability.
- With noise reduction challenges in mind, we modified the component for lower actuator noise, PCBA for lower electromagnetic noise, brushless motor structure for lower operating noise and frame rib for lower wind and vibration noise.
- Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 30 mm (W x H x D)
- Holes: 154 x 154 mm
- Color: Black (frame), White (rotor)
- Noise level: 25 dB (A)
- Speed: 800 (+/- 250) U / min
- Stroke: 186.1 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 1.04 mm H2O
- Voltage: 12 V
- Power Consumption: 3 W / 0.25 A
- Life expectancy: 100.000 hours
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
- Scope of delivery:
- PH-F200SP fan
- 4x fan screws
- 1x 3-Pin Extension Cable (400 mm)