Product information: PH-TC12LS 120mm CPU Cooler
Phanteks' PH-TC12LS, a low profile thermal radiator designed specifically for HTPC case. Requiring only 74mm of vertical clearance, PH-TC12LS is a suitable low profile heatsink for compact computer cases. PH-TC12LS uses six 6mm diameter C-type heat-pipes to deliver thermal conductivity more efficiently. For a better cooling performance, the PH-TC12LS is equipped with Phanteks' new PH-F120MP fan. The new PH-F120MP provides exceptional static pressure and airflow through the heatsink. For cases with limited amount of space, PH-TC12LS is a great choice.
- 100% compatible with high VRM Modules and high RAM heatsinks
- PH-TC12LS follows INTEL's CPU Keep-Out-Zone
- Low profile design
- 1.85 inches tall and compatible with 2.9 inches small form factor case (74mm total with fan)
- Six 6mm C-Type nickel plated heat-pipes with slim aluminium stacked fins
- Direct airflow to CPU
- Improve heat distribution on the new aluminium fins.
- Compatible with the PH-F140HP Series
- Phanteks' patented P.A.T.S technology.
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 200 °C
- Increases cooling performance
- Deflects other thermal radiation from other heat sources
- PH-F120MP High Static Pressure fan is included.
- PH-F120MP's new Seven Blade design
- MVB II enhances thermal convection inside the case.
- Easy installation, no fan clips required (screw in from the top)
- Solisku Bracket System (Compatible with AMD and INTEL)
- Direct contact with the CPU
- Phanteks' PH-NDC is made of high purity Nano diamond-like particles. A superb quality thermal compound that improves the thermal conductance between the components.
- Compatibility: Intel LGA 2011/115x/1366/775 AMD FM1/FM2(+)/AM3(+)/AM2(+)
- Color: Black
- Materials: Copper (Base and Heat-pipes), Nickel Plated, Aluminum Cooling Fins with patented P.A.T.S.
- Fan Model: PH-F120MP PWM High Static pressure Premium Fan
- Fan Size: 12025
- Bearing Type: UFB (Updraft Floating Balance) Bearing
- Blade Geometry: High Static Pressure with Seven Blades Design - Black
- PH-F140MP PWM Spec: 500- 1800 ± 250 RPM
- Max Air Flow: 53.3 CFM
- Max Air Pressure: 1.72 mmH2O
- Acoustical Noise: 25 dBA
- Input Power : 2.4W
- Current (Ampere): 0.2A
- Rate Voltage: 12V
- MTBF: >150.000 hr.
- Heatsink Dimensions (LxWxH) without Fan: 4.7 x 4.1x 1.9 inches
- Heatsink Dimensions (LxWxH) with Fan: 4.7 x 4.7 x 2.95 inches
- Heatsink Weight without Fan: 0.7 lbs
- Heatsink Weight with Fan: 1.1 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 7.48 x 6.49 x4.56 inches (LxWxH)
- Package Weight: Gross : 2.14lbs Net: 1.81 lbs
- Scope of Delivery 1x PH-TC12LS 1x PH-F120MP PWM High Static pressure Premium Fan
**For an AM4 bracket please send an email to email@example.com with proof of purchase of the cooler and proof of purchase for the Ryzen CPU. We will try our best to get some brackets but you should contact the manufacturer first. **
More links for "PH-TC12LS 120mm CPU Cooler"
|CPU Socket||1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, 2066|
|CPU Cooler type||Top-Blower|
|Fan connector||4Pin (PWM control)|
|CPU Cooler width||110 up to 119 mm|
|CPU Cooler height||70 up to 79 mm|
|CPU Cooler depth||110 up to 119 mm|
|CPU Cooler width (exact)||119.4 mm|
|CPU Cooler height (exact)||75 mm|
|CPU Cooler depth (exact)||119.4 mm|
|Bottom plate material||Nickel plated Copper|
|Heatsink (fin) material||anodized Aluminium|
|Weight in grams||400 - 500 g|
|Max rpm||1500 - 2000 U/min|
|Max volume||20 - 25 dB(A), 25 - 30 dB(A)|
|Max flow rate||75 - 100 m³/h|
|Min rpm||500 - 750 U/min|
|Number of heatpipes||6|
|Diameter of heatpipes||6 mm|
|CPU Cooler fan supplied||1x 120 mm|
|Fan colour||Black, White|
|Additional fans can be installed||no|
Awards & Media Coverage
"Take the punishing overclock out of the mix, which isn’t logical anyway for this type of product. What you’ll find is a nice looking product that runs quiet and delivers good performance. With an easy to use mounting system, lots of clear documentation and a very competitive price tag, those working in a space-limited case should definitely consider the PH-TC12LS."Award