Product information: PH-TC14CS CPU Cooler - RedPH TC14CS! This is the second product in the new Phanteks line up. As with the previous tower cooler giant, the PH-TC14PE gets there first due to its raw brute power and the unique design for high end users.
Phanteks have expanded their exquisite range with the PH TC14CS which fills a major gap in the market, a high end top-down super-cooler. The idea of a downward vertically blown air flow through the heatsink is not new but this has better performance than most of the top-flow coolers on the market.
The 140mm fans are installed in new unique "sandwich method which paves the way for exceptional cooling.
The heatsink itself has a "Cold Plasma Spraying Coating Technology" (CPSC), this special treatment ensures an increase in surface area on a nano-scale in order to help transfer heat better. Even more important is the effect of the transition points between heat pipes and heat pipes and fins and bottom, to increase the heat transfer. Already on Phanteks tower cooler PH TC14PE this innovation was introduced.
The second technology is already amazed at the launch of the PH TC14PE the inclined public. There is a special coating - called "Physical antioxidant Thermal Shield" (PATS). This is to reflect radiant heat generated by the surrounding components (video card, chipset, voltage converters, RAM) and leads to a warming of the CPU cooler. This would impede the cooling of the processor.
- Dimensions (without fan): 145 x 113 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (with fan): 156 x 138 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (w / 1x / 2x fan): 659/799/938 g
- Material: Nickel-Copper (base plate, heat pipes), specially coated aluminum (blades)
- Heatpipes: 5x 8 mm
- Fan: 2x 140 mm PH-F140
- Life expectancy: 150,000 hours
- Volume: 19.6 dB (A)
- Speed: 1,300 RPM
- Airflow: 149.7 m³ / h
- With PWM adapter (4-pin PWM connector):
- Volume: 13.4 to 19 dB (A)
- Speed: 700-1200 r / min
- Airflow: 76.2 to 131.9 m³ / h
- Compatibility: Intel Socket 775/1155/1156/1366/2011/AMD Socket AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3/FM1 (requires reference backplate)
- Warranty: 5 years