"PH-TC14PE CPU Cooler - Black"Phanteks PH-TC14_PE twin tower thermal radiator design uses the latest aerospace technology. By using P.A.T.S to increase cooling performance and C.P.S.C Technology to enhance thermal conductivity, heat will easily dissipate, creating an opportunity for greater overclocking. Combined with Dual Phanteks PH-F140 Premium 140mm Fans, easy-to-install SoliSku mounting kit and PH-NDC thermal compound.
With unique colours, the Phanteks PH-TC14 is setting the new standard for today’s CPU coolers.
- Intel Socket LGA 2011,1155,1156, LGA 1366, LGA775 and AMD AM2/2+/AM3 (stock backplate required)
- Fan Size: 140x140x25 , Dual Fans included.
- Full PWM Adapter included
- Fan Compatibility: 140x140x25mm x 3 pcs, (120 x 120 x25mm x 3 pcs). (Third fan clips and accessory included).
- Bearing Type: UFB bearing (Updraft Floating Balance bearing)
- Blade Geometry: 9 red coloured Blades with MVB (Maelström Vortex Booster) Design
- RPM: 1200 RPM ± 10% (with PWM: 700-1200 RPM)
- RPM with Q.S.A: 900 RPM ± 10%
- Max Air Flow: 78.1 CFM (45.1CFM - 78.1 CFM)
- Max Air Pressure: 1.21 (0.45 mm H2O – 1.21 mm H2O)
- Acoustical Noise: 19 dBA
- 5 Year Warranty
More links for "PH-TC14PE CPU Cooler - Black"
Phanteks is a pioneer in design innovation and is displayed in its expertly-crafted cases such as the Enthoo and Evolv range. Cooling capacity and build quality are the main focus for Phanteks and its cases are designed for extreme cooling involving water cooling loops. Phanteks' range of products also includes fans and CPU coolers to complement its case designs.