+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Brilliance 275P4VYKEB 27" 5120x2880 5k PLS LED Widescreen Monitor - BlackSee detail like never before with the Philips Brilliance 275P4VYKEB 5k monitor. 14.7million pixels provide razor sharp visuals for your most detailed work.
5K resolution for ultraclear visuals
5K Ultra HD (5120 x 2880) resolution for ultraclear visuals 14.7 million pixels for precise detail and clarity. With 5K Ultra HD resolution, four times Quad HD, you see detail like you've never seen before for perfect results.
Wide-view technology for image and colour accuracy
PLS LED wide-view technology for image and colour accuracy PLS displays use an advanced technology that gives you extra-wide viewing angles of 178/178 degrees, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle - even in 90-degree Pivot mode! Unlike standard TN panels, PLS displays give you remarkably crisp images with vivid colours, making them ideal not only for Photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications that demand colour accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
Less eye fatigue with Flicker-Free technology Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-Free technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
Pro colour standards
Pro colour standards 99% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB The perfect colour, you know it when you see it. These new monitors feature high quality brilliant panels for rich accurate colour from every angle. Know that your colour is consistent with professional industry-standard colour, 99% Adobe RGB and 100% sRGB. Out of the box colour precision with factory colour calibration gives you confidence right from the start. Adjust the colour to your exact standards with six axis custom colour adjustment. Save time and money with Philips monitors with PerfectKolor Technology.
Over 1 billion colours for smooth colour gradations and detail
1.074 billion colours for smooth colour gradations and detail The 10-bit display delivers rich colour depth with 1.074 billion colours and 12-bit internal processing for recreating smooth, natural colours without gradations and colour banding.
Uniform consistent images
SmartUniformity for consistent images Fluctuations in brightness and colour on LCD screens are a common phenomenon. Philips' SmartUniformity mode delivers accurate images in terms of brightness; which is crucial for photography, design and printing. With a colour metric to assess colour accuracy, this mode is calibrated to meet average luminance uniformity of more than 95%. Selecting this mode will produce uniform and accurate images.
User-friendly ergonomic adjustments
SmartErgoBase enables user-friendly ergonomic adjustments The SmartErgoBase is a monitor base that delivers ergonomic display comfort and provides cable management. The user-friendly height, swivel, tilt and rotation angle adjustments of the base allow the monitor to be positioned for maximum comfort to help ease the physical strains of a long workday. In addition, cable management reduces cable clutter and keeps the workspace neat and professional.
Webcam with mic to connect and collaborate
Embedded webcam and microphone enables you to view and communicate with your colleagues and clients. This simple solution allows you to collaborate and share, saving precious time and travel-related costs.
Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia
A pair of high-quality stereo speakers built into a display device. They may be visible front firing, or invisible down firing, top firing, rear firing etc. depending on model and design.
USB 3.0 enables fast data transfers and smart phone charging
Super-Speed USB 3.0 deploys a 5.0 gbit/s transfer rate, which is about 10 times faster than the USB 2.0 standard, significantly reducing data transfer time and saving you time and money. With more bandwidth, super-speed transfer rates, better power management and superior overall performance, USB 3.0 sets the latest global standard allowing you to use large-capacity storage devices. Sync-N-Go technology ensures you don't have to wait for bandwidth to be freed up any more. Your investment in USB 2.0 devices is protected as it is backwards-compatible.
- 5K Ultra HD (5120 x 2880) resolution for ultraclear visuals
- PLS LED wide-view technology for image and color accuracy
- Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
- Pro color standards 99% AdobeRGB, 100% sRGB
- 1.074 billion colors for smooth color gradations and detail
- SmartUniformity for consistent images
- SmartErgoBase enables people-friendly ergonomic adjustments
- Webcam with mic to connect and collaborate
- Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia
- USB 3.0 enables fast data transfers and smart phone charging
- Panel Size: 27 inch/68.6 cm
- LCD panel type: PLS LCD (Glare)
- Backlight type: W-LED system
- Effective viewing area: 596.74 (H) x 335.66 (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Optimum resolution: 5120 x 2880 @ 60Hz (Dual DP cable required), 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (Single DP cable required)*
- Response time (typical): 8 (Grey to Grey) ms
- Brightness: 300 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (typical): 1000:1
- SmartContrast: 50,000,000:1
- Pixel pitch: 0.117 x 0.117 mm
- Viewing angle: 178º (H)/178º (V) @ C/R > 10
- Picture enhancement: SmartImage
- Display colours: 1.07G (True 10 bit)
- Colour gamut: 99% Adobe RGB
- Scanning Frequency: 174 kHz (H) / 60 Hz (V)
- sRGB: Yes
- Height adjustment: 150 mm
- Pivot: 90 degree
- Swivel: -65/+65 degree
- Tilt: -5/20 degree
- Speakers: 2 W x 2
- Connectivity: DisplayPort (1.2) x 2, USB 3.0 x 3 (1 w/fast charging)*, Audio (In/Out), Headphone out
- VESA mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: Product with stand - 639 x 580 x 273 mm
- Colour: Black
- Warranty: 3 years