+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Devil Box Thunderbolt 3 eGFX EnclosurePowerColor DEVIL BOX is based on AMD XConnect™ Technology which was introduced early 2016 by AMD. AMD had developed this technology in collaboration with Intel’s Thunderbolt™ group and Razer Inc. The PowerColor DEVIL BOX is primarily for the users who would like to have an even more powerful graphics card on his/her notebook in pursuit of desktop-class graphics performance. With a qualified graphics card, not limited to either AMD or Nvidia, installed in the PowerColor DEVIL BOX and connecting with Thunderbolt™ 3 specification, gamers and enthusiasts will be able to play any types of games on the market without sacrificing the portability of a thin’n’light notebook.
- External Graphics for high-performance Gaming, Supports Radeon RX480 and Nvidia Geforce GTX 10 series.
- Ultra fast 40Gbps Thunderbolt™ 3 interface.
- PCI Express x16 slot support high performance graphics card (Max Gen3 x4 speed).
- Diverse and extension I/O port.
- Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C port support USB Power Delivery (PD) for charging compatible laptops up to 60W.
-Connection: Thunderbolt™ 3 (40Gbps cable)
- GPU Type: PCI-Express x16 graphics cards
- GPU Max Dimensions: 310 x 140 x 50mm
- Max GPU Power: 375 Watts
- Plug and Play compatible graphics chipsets
- GPU Support AMD: RX 580, RX 570, RX 560, R9 Fury, R9 Nano, R9 300 Series, R9 290X, R9 290, R9 285
- GPU Support NVIDIA :GTX Titan X, GTX 1080 Ti, GTX 1080, GTX 1070, GTX 1060, GTX 980 Ti, GTX 980, GTX 970, GTX 960, GTX 950, GTX 750 Ti, GTX 750
- Output: USB 3.0 * 4, USB3.1 Gen1 TypeC x1, Ethernet 10/100/1000, SATA III for 2.5'' HDD upgrade
- Internal Power Supply: 500 Watts
- Chassis Size: 400 x 172 x 242mm
- Support: Ready for SATA III 2.5'' HDD
- Warranty: 1 Year