Radeon RX 5700 Red Devil 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card *BLACK FRIDAY DEAL*
- AXRX 5700 8GBD6-3DHE/OC
- Core Clock: 1610MHz
- Boost Clock: 1750MHz
- Memory: 8192MB 14000MHz GDDR6
- Stream Processors: 2304
- DirectX 12 Support
- Vulkan Support
- Freesync 2 HDR support
- 3yr Warran
10+ In stock
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Radeon RX 5700 Red Devil 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card *BLACK FRIDAY DEAL*To celebrate the new Red Devil branding as well the introduction for the first time RGB, PowerColor is having a special limited-edition RX 5700 Red Devil, with an entire new cooling solution to bring the best of Navi as well a more neutral use of colors that will match any gaming rig color scheme. Not only that Red Devil has RGB lighting both on the side and on the back of the card for awesome tweaks.
To deliver the best performance not only Red Devil RX 5700’s features a triple 90mm fan and 300mm cooler but also a state-of-the-art PCB design with 10 VRMs using DrMos and high-polymer Caps well capable of over 300W of power. Plenty of juice for anyone to push the limits of what’s capable on a 5700 card.
The cooling fan equips with two-ball bearings which increases 4X longevity. Mute Fan Technology intelligently turns off the fan below 60?, providing silent gaming during medium and low load while reducing power consumption simultaneously.
RX 5700 Red Devil equips outstanding cooler for true gamers. The 5 copper heatpipes ensures the efficiency of spreading the heat to the heatsink. More fins on the heatsink enlarges the surface for heat dissipation and better performance.
The vertical design and increased array of aluminum fins improves spreading the heat dramatically. With such massive array of fins, the copper heatpipes can collect the heat and dissipate it efficiently.
No flashlight needed when plugging in the output! LED illuminated ports will easily lead you to the outputs you are looking for.
When every frame counts and every click matters.
AMD Radeon Anti-Lag is the ultimate tool and a must-have feature for gamers and competitive eSport players.
Radeon Anti-Lag works by minimizing the amount of time between a gamer pressing a key or moving the mouse and having that response show up the screen.
Radeon Image Sharpening (RIS) is a contrast-adaptive sharpening algorithm designed to intelligently enhance details to deliver crisp-looking visuals with minimal performance impact.
FidelityFX is a collection of high-quality post-process effects that automatically collapse multiple effects into fewer shader passes to reduce overhead and free up your GPU for the visceral experience you demand.
Radeon Freesync and FreeSync 2 HDR take full advantage of Radeon RX 5700 XT, bringing gamers the best stutter and tear-free gaming experience with higher refresh rates, lower latency, and 10-bit HDR, available on over 700 monitors.
Engineered from the ground up with superior performance and power efficiency, RDNA is the architecture powering AMD’s 7nm gaming GPU, delivering 1.25 performance per clock compared to previous 14nm processors1. Equipped with GDDR6 memory and featuring PCI Express 4.0 support, RDNA architecture is ready for the new generation of games.
- Back plate: The 1.5mm metal back plate strengthens the card and offers better heat dissipation.
- Dual BIOS: Choosing the modes fits you. Silent mode ensures quiet gaming while OC mode pushes the limit of your card!
- Stronger components, Better performance: Dr. MOS provides superior power efficiency and better performance while high-polymer capacitors offers excellent reliability. Red Devil is armed with stronger components, 10 phases PWM guarantees better overclocking and stability for true gamers.
- Cooler: Equips with 5 heatpipes and 30% more heat sink surface area to guarantee cooler and quieter performance.
- RGB: PowerColor Red Devil offers customized and personalized colors.
- Triple 90mm fan drive
- Digital controller and Super Capacitors for improved reliability
- Superior power efficiency
- Significantly low power loss
- Better thermal protection
- 10 phases PWM guarantees better overclocking and stability