+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Radeon RX VEGA VII 16GB HBM2 PCI-Express Graphics Card
AMD RadeonTM VII graphics are designed for pure performance, allowing gamers to dominate games by turning on max settings to get extreme framerates at the highest resolutions. As the world's first 7nm gaming GPU, Radeon™ VII takes graphics design to the next level. With 16 GB of 2nd generation HMB2 memory, Radeon™ VII graphics deliver forward-looking technology to advanced, next-generation games with ultrahigh quality visuals. Ground breaking 1 TB/s memory bandwidth paves the way for ultra-high resolution textures, hyper-realistic settings and life-like characters to bring graphics-intensive gaming to life.
With Radeon™ VII graphics you can achieve seamless, high refresh, HDR gaming at 1080p, 1440p and 4K or power the next generation photo and visual creation applications on razor sharp, vibrant 8K monitors.
Experience a breakthrough in PC gaming performance by combining the powerful Radeon™ VII graphics with a Radeon FreeSync™ technology1 gaming monitor. Delve into the largest gaming display ecosystem with Radeon FreeSync™ technology or Radeon FreeSync™2 HDR2 - AMD Radeon Freesync™ technology1 is compatible with a massive range of smooth and stutter-free monitors and TVs to fit the needs of gamers at every level. State-of-the-art Radeon™ Software brings exceptional gamer-centric features, along with highly personalized and intuitive out-of-box gaming experiences. Radeon™ VII graphics is the most powerful graphics processor we have ever built for the world's most popular eSports and AAA games.
Unleash pure performance and extreme gaming with the AMD Radeon™ VII graphics.
- Slot Height: 2-Slot
- GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 7
- Manufacturing Process: 7 nm
- Compute Units: 60
- Upto 13.8 TFLOPS
- GPU Frequency: 1.400 MHz
- Gaming Mode (Boost): 1.750 MHz
- Stream Processors: 3840
- VRAM: 16.384 MB
- Memory Frequency: 1000 MHz (2.0Gbps)
- Type: High Bandwidth Generation 2 Memory (HBM2)
- Memory Bus Bandwidth: 4.096 Bit
- Memory Throughput: approx. 1TB/s
- Slot Type: PCIe x16 (PCIe / PCIe 2.x / PCIe 3.0)
- 3x DisplayPort 1.4 HBR3/HDR Ready
- 1x HDMI 2.0b
- Typical Power Usage Under Load: 300 Watt
- Power Supply Connectors: 2x 8-Pin PCIe
- Recommended Power Supply: min. 650 Watt
- Features: OpenCL 2.0, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, AMD Eyefinity Technology, AMD PowerTune Technology, AMD FreeSync2 Technology Support, AMD XConnect Technology
- Warranty: 2yr