Product information: Primo 2L Desktop Home PC - 7th Generation Intel Pentium
Introducing the Primo range of home and small office PCs. Designed with value and stability in mind, the Primo range uses the best value components from our most reliable brands to create a workstation that you can count on in a high pressure environment. The "Primo 2L" Is a solidly built home desktop PC, not the usual cheap, plastic, cliche home PC. The "Primo 2l" is a home PC for the budget concious discerning user!
Key Features of this PC- The latest 7th Generation "Kabylake" Pentium architecture CPUs with onboard Intel HD graphics
- Midi Tower design for easy upgradeability
- Up to 16GB of fast DDR4 Memory
- Flexible Specification
System Specification- Case: Fractal Design Defince Mini-C - Black
- Power Supply: 300W '80 Plus' Power Supply - Black
- CPU: Intel 7th Generation Pentium with Intel HD Graphics
- Motherboard: Asus H110 microATX Motherboard
- Cooler: Approved Cooler
- RAM: Up to 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Primary Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 1TB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive (Solid State Drives Optional)
- Graphics Card: Onboard Intel HD Graphics
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: none
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Networking: Gigabit LAN & Optional Wireles
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 working days for your system to be assembled, this may take longer during busy periods.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team