Product information: Primo Micro Desktop Home PC - Small Tower - Intel Pentium/Core i3/Core i5
Introducing the Primo range of home and small office PCs. Designed with value and stability in mind, the Primo Micro uses the best value components from our most reliable brands to create a workstation that you can count on in a high pressure environment. The Primo Micro features a selection of the latest Skylake architecture CPUs for seamless multi-tasking capabilities, perfect for home/office use. Utilising multicore technology the Primo Micro makes short work of video encoding and multitasking.
Key Features of this PC- The latest Skylake architecture CPUs with onboard Intel HD graphics
- Space friendly small tower design
- Up to 16GB of fast DDR4 Memory
- Flexible Specification
|Case||Selection of Compact Micro ATX Small Tower Cases|
|Power Supply||400W "80+ Bronze" Modular Power Supply|
|CPU||Intel Pentium Dual Core G4400 3.30GHz (Skylake) Socket LGA1151 Processor (Core i3 / i5 Skylake Processor Upgrade Optional)|
|Motherboard||Asus H110M-K Micro ATX Motherboard|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 2133MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Seagate 1TB Hard Drive (Solid State Drive Optional)|
|Storage Drive||Up to 3TB Additional Storage Optional|
|Network||Gigabit LAN port and WIFI option|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio (Dedicated Sound Cards Optional)|
|Operating System||This system doesn't include an operating system as standard - A choice of Windows operating systems is available|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.