+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Primo Nano Celeron - Intel NUC NUC6CAYH Celeron J3455 Quad Core
Powerful, Compact, Complete!
The OcUK Primo Nano range of micro PCs is designed for minimal footprint computing. A powerful 4x4-inch mini PC with entertainment, gaming, and productivity features. VESA mountable, Kensington Lock support, Solid State Storage, Windows 10 support, WIFI and Bluetooth included, it's everything that you need in a mini PC whether at home or in a professional environment!
|Barebones||Intel NUCNUC6CAYH Celeron "Arch Canyon" Barebones|
|Power Supply||19 V, 65 W wall-mount AC-DC power adapter provided|
|CPU||Intel® Celeron J3455 Quad Core Processor (1.5 GHz to 2.3 GHz Turbo, 10 W TDP))|
|Memory||Up to 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Memory|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Solid State Drive|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 500 (1x HDMI 2.0 with 4K 60Hz support 1x VGA)|
|Audio||Up to 7.1 surround audio via HDMI & Headphone/microphone jack on the front panel|
|Operating System||A choice of Windows 10 operating systems|
|Networking||Intel® 10/100/1000 Mbps Wired Network Connection
Intel® Wireless-AC 3168 Dual Band
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
Notes & Conditions
- No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
- Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.
- Free games provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team