Product information: "Primo Pro AX" Configurable AMD A Series APU Office PC
Introducing the Primo Pro range of office/workstation PCs. Designed with value and stability in mind, the Primo Pro uses the best value components from our most reliable brands to create a workstation that you can count on in a high pressure environment. The "Primo Pro AX" features AMD APU Technology for seamless multi-tasking capabilities, perfect for home/office use. Utilising multicore technology the "Primo Pro AX" makes short work of video encoding and multitasking.
Key Features of this PC- AMD APU with onboard AMD HD graphics
- Midi Tower design for easy upgradeability
- Up to 16GB of fast DDR3 Memory
- Flexible Specification
System Specification- Case: Raijintek Arcadia Mid Tower USB 3.0 Case - Black
- Power Supply: SuperFlower FX 350W '80 Plus Bronze' Power Supply - Black
- CPU: AMD A Series APU - AMD CPU with AMD HD Graphics
- Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A58M-HD2 AMD A58 Chipset Micro ATX Motherboard
- Cooler: AMD Approved Cooler
- RAM: Up to 16GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Primary Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive (Samsung Solid State Drives Optional)
- Secondary Hard Drive: Optional Secondary Hard Drive, up to 3TB Seagate Barracuda
- Graphics Card: Onboard AMD HD Graphics
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: Optional DVD-RW / BluRay Drive
- Networking: Gigabit LAN & Optional Wireles
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.