+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
"Primo Pro AX" Configurable AMD Ryzen Series Office PC
Introducing the Primo Pro range of office/workstation PCs. Designed with value and stability in mind, the Primo Pro uses the best value components from our most reliable brands to create a workstation that you can count on in a high pressure environment. The "Primo Pro AX" features AMD Ryzen Technology for seamless multi-tasking capabilities, perfect for home/office use. Utilising multicore technology the "Primo Pro AX" makes short work of video encoding and multitasking. Optional Nvidia Quadro 2GB GDDR5 Graphics card, Ideal for simoultaneous multi-monitor users
Key Features of this PC- AMD APU with onboard Vega 8 graphics
- Midi Tower design for easy upgradeability
- Up to 32GB of fast DDR4 Memory
- Flexible Specification
System Specification- Case: Kolink KLA-002 Mid Tower USB 3.0 Case - Black
- Power Supply: Kolink KL-400, 400W '80 Plus Bronze' Power Supply - Black
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 Series APU - AMD CPU with Vega 8 Graphics
- Motherboard: Gigabyte A320M-S2H DDR4 Micro-ATX Motherboard
- Cooler: AMD Approved Cooler
- RAM: Up to 32GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Primary Hard Drive: TeamGroup L5 Lite 240GB SSD (Optional)
- Secondary Hard Drive: Optional Secondary Hard Drive, up to 2TB Seagate Firecuda (Optional)
- Graphics Card: PNY Nvidia Quadro P620 DVI Low Profie - 2GB GDDR5 - 512 CUDA Core (Optional)
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: Optional DVD-RW / BluRay Drive
- Networking: Gigabit LAN & Optional Wireles
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.