"Primo Pro iX" Configurable Intel Pentium / Core i3/i5 Office PC
- Intel 4th Generation CPU
- Asus H81 Motherboard
- Up to 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
- 500GB HDD
- 80+ Bronze PSU
- On-board GFX
- Optional WIFI
- Optional DVDRW
- Onboard Audio
- VGA & DVI Ouput
- Intel Approved Cooler
Built To Order
Product information: "Primo Pro iX" Configurable Intel Pentium / Core i3/i5 Office PC
Introducing the Primo Pro range of office/workstation PCs. Designed with value and stability in mind, the Primo Pro uses the best value components from our most reliable brands to create a workstation that you can count on in a high pressure environment. The "Primo Pro iX" features a selection of the latest Haswell architecture CPUs for seamless multi-tasking capabilities, perfect for home/office use. Utilising multicore technology the "Primo Pro iX" makes short work of video encoding and multitasking.
Key Features of this PC- The latest Haswell architecture CPUs with onboard Intel HD graphics
- Midi Tower design for easy upgradeability
- Up to 16GB of fast DDR3 Memory
- Flexible Specification
System Specification- Case: Raijintek Arcadia Mid Tower USB 3.0 Case - Black
- Power Supply: SuperFlower FX 350W '80 Plus Bronze' Power Supply - Black
- CPU: Intel 4th Generation Pentium/Core i3/Core i5 CPU with Intel HD Graphics
- Motherboard: Asus H81M-K microATX Motherboard
- Cooler: Intel Approved Cooler
- RAM: Up to 16GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Primary Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive (Samsung Solid State Drives Optional)
- Secondary Hard Drive: Optional Secondary Hard Drive, up to 3TB Seagate Barracuda
- Graphics Card: Onboard Intel HD Graphics
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: Optional DVD-RW / BluRay Drive
- Networking: Gigabit LAN & Optional Wireles
Service Package- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty (Mainland UK and Ireland Only - Return to Base warranty for customers outside of the UK) - Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability - Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.
Free games provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.