+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Primo SPa "Study and Play" Home/Casual Gaming PC - AMD A8/A10
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy and you wouldn't want Jack to be dull would you? Overclockers UK's new "Study and Play" range is far from dull! Featuring a selection of brightly coloured yet compact cases these systems are an ideal solution to your little student's PC needs.
OcUK's Study and Play PCs boast specifications which will enable your child to comfortably complete all of their homework before letting off some steam by playing one of their favourite PC games. Whether studying for their GCSEs or building elaborate worlds in Minecraft, the Primo SPi will not disappoint.
Key Features of this PC- Choice of AMD A8 and A10 APUs
- Compact cube design, ideal for bedroom use
- A choice of onboard HD graphics or excellent value dedicated graphics cards
- Flexible Specification
|Case||Bitfenix Prodigy Cube Case - Red (Other Colours Available)|
|Power Supply||500W Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||AMD A8-7650K Quad Core APU|
|Motherboard||MSI A88XI AC (Socket FM2) DDR3 Mini ITX Motherboard|
|Cooler||AMD Approved CPU Cooler|
|Memory||8GB 2133Mhz DDR3 Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Samsung 850 Evo Solid State or Seagate Hard Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Your Choice Seagate Hard Drive|
|Graphics||AMD R7 Graphics (Upgrades Optional)|
|Wireless||Dual Band Wireless-AC|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.