Product information: Primo SPi "Study and Play" Home/Casual Gaming PC - Intel Core i3/i5 Skylake
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy and you wouldn't want Jack to be dull would you? Overclockers UK's new "Study and Play" range is far from dull! Featuring a selection of brightly coloured yet compact cases these systems are an ideal solution to your little student's PC needs.
OcUK's Study and Play PCs boast specifications which will enable your child to comfortably complete all of their homework before letting off some steam by playing one of their favourite PC games. Whether studying for their GCSEs or building elaborate worlds in Minecraft, the Primo SPi will not disappoint.
Key Features of this PC- Choice of Intel Core i3 and i5 processors
- Compact cube design, ideal for bedroom use
- A choice of onboard HD graphics or excellent value dedicated graphics cards
- Flexible Specification
|Case||Bitfenix Prodigy Cube Case - Blue (Other Colours Available)|
|Power Supply||500W Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i3-6100 Dual Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Asus H110i-Plus (Socket 1151) DDR4 Mini ITX Motherboard|
|Cooler||Intel Approved CPU Cooler|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Samsung 850 Evo Solid State or Seagate Hard Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Your Choice Seagate Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics (Upgrades Optional)|
|Operating System||Option of Microsoft Windows 10 64bit or Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.