Product information: 240mm AGB CTR Phase II for Laing D5 - FrostedPrimoChill CTR™ (Compression Tube Reservoir) System Phase II is the latest in a slew of new products that PrimoChill is catering towards the modders and their need for colour!!!What makes the NEW CTRs so unique and not like anything on the market today is the ingenious compression ring end caps that make a water tight seal without the need to cut or tap the end of the reservoir. Similar to the PrimoChill Rigid fittings, the CTR Phase II uses the same principal for securing and sealing off the acrylic tube with little to no force on the tube which prevents cracking.
CTRs are the next best thing in the water cooling industry giving the user the flexibility of color as well as sizes to fit their build perfectly.
CTRs are certain to be copied, but remember that PrimoChill’s are Made in the USA.
- Compression Ring End Caps
- D5 Compatible Pump Head
- Easy end cap removal for cleaning
- Optional Coloured Aluminum Compression Rings
- Multi-Port End Cap: 3 ports (1 top inlet and 2 side inlets for return)
- Pre-Installed Ready To Use
- Delrin compression end caps (optional Acrylic)
- Stand Off screws for varied height mounting
- Rigid Mount Hardware and template Included
- Includes “Vortex Killer” for vortex free operation
- Made in the USA.
- Laser Cut Acrylic Tubes
- D5 Compatible Pump Head (Pump not included)
- Inner Diameter: 2.25 in (57mm)
- Outer Diameter: 2.50 in (63mm)
- Overall Length: 11.25 in (285.75mm) (without pump installed)
- Warranty: 1 year
*Use of caustic coolant will void your warranty and cause your reservoir to crack. PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.