Product information: Dye Bomb - UV Brite OrangeFor as long as we can remember, water cooling has always been about performance. However, there is no reason that it cannot LOOK COOL too! With style in mind, PrimoCHILL has developed an entire line of water soluble fluid dyes. These dyes serve a couple of purposes. One, they assist in finding leaks in your cooling loop preventing disasters in your water cooling system. Two, they just look COOL. During the development of the "Dye Bomb" it was discovered that the colors were almost endless! Therefore, instead of trying to reproduce 1000's of colors, a solid base of colors was born. With this base you are given total creative freedom in producing the color you desire. Experiment and discover the endless possibilities!!
- Specially formulated with pure pigments to give the richest and brightest colors possible.
- Special water soluble solution can be mixed with almost all current coolants on the market, including water.
- Safe on all plastics, rubbers, and miscellaneous gasket materials.
- Environmentally responsible, food safe, and a non-toxic, biodegradable product—good for you, good for your PC, and good for the planet.
- Mixed in controlled environment to eliminate contamination and maintain integrity.
- Packaged in a special black syringe to maintain its concentration by limiting light exposure until dispersal.
- 2 year shelf life.
1. Remove Cap from Dye Bomb.
2. Place tip of dye bomb syringe into your reservoir or t-line setup.
3. Slightly depress syringe to release a couple drops in into your loop.
4. Repeat steps 3 until the desired tint is achieved.