"Prodigy Cobalt" Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz Quad Core Mini ITX LAN Gaming PC
Intel Core i5 4670K 4.20GHz, Intel Z87 Chipset, 8GB DDR3 1600MHz, Corsair 600W PSU, AMD/Nvidia DirectX11 Graphics, OcUK DVD-RW, 7.1 HD Audio, Zalman LQ315 Liquid CPU Cooler, 802.11N WIFI
Built To Order
""Prodigy Cobalt" Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz Quad Core Mini ITX LAN Gaming PC"
Ready for LAN? We have the perfect portable gaming solution right here for all your LAN needs. Introducing the "Prodigy Cobalt", built and designed by the in house gaming enthusiasts here at OcUK so you can be safe in the knowledge that your system is constructed with a solitary goal in mind, gaming. Based on the excellent BitFenix prodigy mini ITX LAN chassis, you have a plethora of colours to choose from to suit your individual style, combined with a clever internal layout allowing for serious hardware in a small LAN ready fun size.
The "Prodigy Cobalt" takes advantage of Intel's Haswell platform, powering the heart of the system is an Intel Core i5 4670K running at a swift 4.20GHz, with four cores of processing power the Intel CPU steams through intense games and power hungry applications with ease. Paired with 8GB of fast 1600MHz Dual Channel DDR3 memory allowing for seamless multitasking for that all important alt-tabbing you when you need to set you Team speak up before an important LAN match!
To keep the "Prodigy Cobalt" cool we have used the Corsair H80i performance liquid cooler to keep temperatures down to a cool low so that the system can operate at its optimum speed unhindered by hot hardware. Utilising a liquid cooling set up is far more effective than air cooling when used in such a small chassis like the BitFenix Prodigy.
With a choice of the latest and greatest DX11 compatible graphics cards from both Nvidia and AMD, you can equip the "Prodigy Cobalt" with your weapon of choice. However we would suggest using the Nvidia GTX 760 if you are looking for a good all rounder or if you prefer AMD cards, the Radeon HD 7950. With support for full length graphics cards the BitFenix Prodigy chassis does not compromise of performance.
The standard storage solution available is a single 1TB HDD. With plentiful options to upgrade, we recommend selecting a 120GB SSD as your primary storage drive with a 2TB HDD as a backup drive. This delivers the perfect balance between speed and storage. The SSD is used for vital applications, operating system and your games, so ultra fast boot up times and mega quick loading screens. Whilst the HDD offers enough space for game saves, game backups and all your important media.
All in all the "Prodigy Cobalt" is designed purely for the avid LAN gamer. Small size, potent performance and stylish looks make a winning combination for any keen gamer.
Why You Should Buy This System?- Quad Core processing & 8GB of DDR3 memory
- MiniITX size for ultra portability and discreetness
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- Fantastically power with DX11 capable graphics
System Specification- Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Mini ITX Case Aqua Blue - (Different colours available)
- Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K Haswell Processor Overclocked to 4.20GHz
- Motherboard: MSI Z87I Intel Z87 (Socket 1150) DDR3 mini ITX Motherboard
- Cooler: Zalman LQ315 Liquid CPU Cooler
- RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Primary and Secondary SSD & HDD Options Available
- Graphics Card: Choice of AMD or Nvidia DirectX11 Graphics
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: 20x DVD±RW Drive
- Internet: Built In 802.11N WIFI
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Mini ITX size with full ATX gaming power!
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.