+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Black Megahalems CPU CoolerWhile its predecessor had a shiny black nickel coating, the Black Series Megahalems is matte black. Just because the successor does not shine, the colour is more obvious to bear, thus ensuring a distinctive eye-catching.
But the silver nickel layer on the bottom and heat pipes does not match the original model. Thanks to polish it is now much more glossy, so the contrast between matt dark and bright-shiny surfaces significantly effect occurs full yet revealed. However, the Black Series is not just a visually revamped Siblings from Megahalems, but also brought technically up-to-date.
This applies particularly to the mounting systems, which have found their way to Super Mega and Genesis and now come here to use. In addition to the ultra-stable Intel Kit also an equally massive AMD installation set now included. Also are screws for a higher downforce at, to selectively optimize heat transfer. *
The Megahalems is so practical and versatile, but remains with the basic concept of the ancestor. However, this is no disadvantage, since the Megahalems is still among the absolute world elite of CPU air cooler and in addition to a superior cooling performance a very high quality of offers.
The accessories will find three pairs of fan-brackets, which is even to the standard terminals for a fan (of any size) is, while the second and third pair fan Wire clips each one 120 and fix a 140s that do not come along in the standard form, but for example, have a circular inner frame, in which the standard fasteners in . would extend the rotor
* the pressure is outside of the Intel specifications and therefore a use at your own risk. Technical details:
- Dimensions: 130 x 158.7 x 74 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Nickel plated copper (base plate, heat pipes), black coated aluminum (slats)
- Weight: 800 g
- Heatpipes: 6x Ø 6 mm
- Fan (optional): 2x 140/120 mm
- Recommended speed: of 800 - 1200 U / min
- Compatibility: Intel Socket 775, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 2011 V3 AMD Socket AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +
- Mounting material
- Thermal paste (PK-2)
- 2x fan brackets for 120 mm and 140 mm standard fan
- 2x fan brackets for 120 mm fan with a different design
- 2x fan brackets for 140 mm fan with a different design
- Assembly instructions