Product information: Blue Series Armageddon Intel CPU CoolerMegahalems was Prolimatech’s first ever CPU heatsink and it quickly became the one to beat and paved the road for all others to follow. Months have passed and competition has once again heated up. One noticible thing is that size has become larger and larger in these heatsinks. This may not be practical as clearance becomes an issue.
With Armageddon, strap on a 14cm fan and let Prolimatech show you that brawn can overcome size. Time to rid of the playing yield. Armageddon!
- Slim yet powerful for space confined syste.Ideal when equipped with 140mm x 25mm fans, also - compatible with 120mm x 25mm fans.
- With dual fans installed, it is thinner than others with same setup.
- Works efficiently with low noise fans.
- Features the exclusive Armaclip for fast, easy and secured fan installation.
- Six high quality, high performace heatpipes.
- CPU Platform: Intel Socket LGA 1366/1156/1155/1150/2011
- Heatpipe: Ø 6mm X 6pcs
- Suggest Fan: 140mm X 140mm X 25mm
- Suggest Fan Speed: 800~1200rpm
- Suggest Noise Level (dBA): Below 26dBA
- Air Flow: 57 CFM
- Direction of heatsink: Faces the rear exhaust system fan
- Heatsink Dimension: (L)144mm X (W)50mmX (H)160.3mm
- Heatsink Weight: 750 g