Product information: MK-13 Graphics Card CoolerProlimatech first ever VGA cooler is here, in the name of the MK-13. After claiming the top spot for CPU cooling with the Megahalem, Prolimatech have their eyes set on the throne of VGA cooling.
In the lab tests, equipped with two 120mm fans, the MK-13 proved to be better than today's leading VGA coolers. Best of all is the compatibility list will never become outdated with the Omni-Mount Retention System. The mounting system works by having interchangable parts. As new VGA cards are released Prolimatech will design and release new fittings. There will be no need to buy a new VGA cocoler ever again once you have purchased the MK-13
- Heatsink Dimension: 205 x 99 x 43.5mm
- Materials: Copper Heatpipes and base, Nickle plated heatpips and base, Aluminium fins.
- Six High Quality Copper Heat Pipes
- Up to four fans can be fitted
- Fan Compatibility: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Suggested Fan Speed: 800 - 2500RPM
- Includes Omni-Mount bracket, Omni Mount Backplate, Fan Secure Holder, Fan Secure Backplate, Fan RAM heatsinks x26, Thermal Compound, Zip Ties, ATI 5800 VRM Heatsinks, and all screws.
HD-3870 X2 Series
All 8800 Series
All 9800 Series