Product information: PK-Zero Thermal Compound - 300gPurchased to order - 7 day lead time.
When you require performance, reliability, and quality the PK compounds are where to turn to. The PK-Zero offers many of the same excellent benefits of the PK line, but at a budget price. It is easy to apply, requires no burn-in time, has a long lifespan with low dry-out, and is not electrically conductive. The nanoparticles help to fill in microscopic imperfections in the surfaces between the heat sink and contact surface, providing leading brand thermal dissipation!
- Low Viscosity allows for easy application
- No "burn-in" time required
- Low Dry-Out
- Electrically Non-Conductive
- Good performance
- Long-Term Stability
- Al > 10 (wt%)
- ZnO > 50 (wt%)
- Specific Gravity: 2.6g/cm³
- Adhesiveness: 210000 Cps
- Thermal Conductivity: 8 W/m-?
- Thermal Impedance: 0.019 ?-in²/W
- Dielectric Constant: 4 KV/mm
- One syringe of thermal compound and one easy-spread card(1.5g)
- One syringe of thermal compound and one easy-to-spread spoon(5g, 30g)
- One bottle of thermal compound and one easy-to-spread spoon(150g, 300g, 600g)