Product information: Samuel 17 CPU CoolerIn the Old Testament of 1 Samuel, Chapter 17 tells a story of an ordinary man named David whom nobody believed in. That did not matter to him because David had something to put his trust and faith in. From that he would get his strength to battle the nine-foot-tall giant, Goliath. In the end, against all odds, David did prove that size does not matter when he defeated Goliath.
Prolimatech Samuel 17 has the essence of David. It is compact in size but don’t let that fool you as it packs a deadly arsenal in a never ending battle against heat. When equipped with a 120mm, Samuel 17 will not only cool your CPU efficiently but also the PC components around it, keeping your computer running smooth and stable.
- Unique 6-high quality-heatpipe-down-draft style CPU heatsink.
- Super compact heatpiped CPU cooler at 45mm tall, perfect for HTPC system.
- No installation interference issue.
- Supports low RPM 120mm fans on a relatively smaller heatsink body.
- Decreases temperature on surrounding PC components.
- Supports ATX, microATX and mini-ITX form factors.
- Supports Intel LGA775/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+.
- Suggested Fan: 120mm X 25mm or 120mm X 12mm
- Suggest Fan Speed: 1000~2000rpm
- Suggest Noise Level (dBA): Below 26dBA
- CPU Platform: Intel Socket LGA 775/1366/1156/1155 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+.
- Heatsink Dimension: (L)121.2mm X (W)120mmX (H)45mm
- Heatsink Weight: 410 g
- Heatpipe: Ø 6mm X 6pcs
More links for "Samuel 17 CPU Cooler"
|CPU Socket||1150, 1151, 1155, AM3+|
|CPU Cooler type||Top-Blower|
|CPU Cooler width||90 up to 99 mm|
|CPU Cooler height||under 50 mm|
|CPU Cooler depth||80 up to 89 mm|
|CPU Cooler width (exact)||92 mm|
|CPU Cooler height (exact)||45 mm|
|CPU Cooler depth (exact)||82 mm|
|Bottom plate material||Nickel plated Copper|
|Heatsink (fin) material||Nickel plated Aluminium|
|Weight in grams||400 - 500 g|
|Number of heatpipes||6|
|Diameter of heatpipes||6 mm|
|CPU Cooler fan supplied||None|
|Additional fans can be installed||yes|