+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Super Mega CPU CoolerProlimatech's latest new high-end CPU air-cooler, the Super Mega is here. This cooler is based on the popular Megahalems dual fin-block tower design, except for a dash of copper fins sandwiched between aluminum fins. Measuring (L)130mm X (W)74mmX (H)158.7 mm, and weighing in at 945.3 g, the Super Mega uses six 6 mm thick nickel-plated copper heat pipes to convey heat to two independent aluminum-copper fin blocks, which make up the shape of a conventional tower cooler, but increase turbulence. The cooler can hold 120 mm and 140 mm fans on either sides, and supports all latest CPU sockets, including LGA1366, LGA1156, and LGA775.
- Copper and Aluminum Hybrid for best heat collection and dissipation ratio.
- Copper fins are strategically positioned for better heat dissipation.
- Top fin made of scratch-resistant stainless steel to preserve shine.
- Minimal air resistance between fins allowing best balance between noise and performance for fans in the range of 800-1200RPM. For all out performance, fan RPM at 1600 or above is recommended.
- Vertically adjustable 120/140 mm universal fan clips redesigned for better installation compatibility.
- The Black screws are included to provide extra pressure for better contact with CPU and heatsink.
- Heatsink Dimension: (L)130mm X (W)74mmX (H)158.7mm
- Heatsink Weight: 945.3g
- Heatpipe: Ø 6mm X 6pcs
- Suggest Fan: 120mm X 25mm ,140mm X25mm
- Suggest Fan Speed: 1000~1200rpm
- CPU Platform: Intel Socket LGA 775/1155/1156/1366