"Super Mega CPU Cooler"Prolimatech's latest new high-end CPU air-cooler, the Super Mega is here. This cooler is based on the popular Megahalems dual fin-block tower design, except for a dash of copper fins sandwiched between aluminum fins. Measuring (L)130mm X (W)74mmX (H)158.7 mm, and weighing in at 945.3 g, the Super Mega uses six 6 mm thick nickel-plated copper heat pipes to convey heat to two independent aluminum-copper fin blocks, which make up the shape of a conventional tower cooler, but increase turbulence. The cooler can hold 120 mm and 140 mm fans on either sides, and supports all latest CPU sockets, including LGA1366, LGA1156, and LGA775.
- Copper and Aluminum Hybrid for best heat collection and dissipation ratio.
- Copper fins are strategically positioned for better heat dissipation.
- Top fin made of scratch-resistant stainless steel to preserve shine.
- Minimal air resistance between fins allowing best balance between noise and performance for fans in the range of 800-1200RPM. For all out performance, fan RPM at 1600 or above is recommended.
- Vertically adjustable 120/140 mm universal fan clips redesigned for better installation compatibility.
- The Black screws are included to provide extra pressure for better contact with CPU and heatsink.
- Heatsink Dimension: (L)130mm X (W)74mmX (H)158.7mm
- Heatsink Weight: 945.3g
- Heatpipe: Ø 6mm X 6pcs
- Suggest Fan: 120mm X 25mm ,140mm X25mm
- Suggest Fan Speed: 1000~1200rpm
- CPU Platform: Intel Socket LGA 775/1155/1156/1366
More links for "Super Mega CPU Cooler"
Prolimatech is led by a dedicated team of experts with over 22 years of accumulated experience in the field of computer thermal solutions. Its aim is to create products with the best heat dissipation properties while pertaining to the science of aesthetics. Its CPU coolers, fans, thermal materials and other product ranges are well known in the PC hardware industry and Prolimatech are one of the best cooling solution manufacturers in the world.