+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
PS3 Move Navigation Controller (PS3)The Playstation Move Navigation controller is an ideal addition to the Move Controller when gaming on the PS3. This wireless supplementary controller adds directional buttons, an analog stick, and two shoulder buttons. Used in most of the PlayStation Move games that require navigating an in-game character, it replicates the control features of the left side of the Dualshock 3 wireless controller into your PlayStationMove experience.
The navigation controller's analog stick (or directional buttons) allows for menu navigation, and the X button, O button and PS button make it simple to enter or exit any options of the menu. In addition, the navigation controller contains the L1 button, L2 button and L3 button for actions and commands common in advanced gaming.
- Wireless control completely untethered from the motion controller
- Intuitive navigation of in-game characters
- Easy and intuitive XMB menu navigation
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Two motion controllers and two navigation controllers can be connected at once