8 Channel NVR 2-bay, hot-swappable network surveillance system (without Hard Drives) (VS-2008-
- QNAP VioStor-2008 NVR is the 2-bay
- hot-swappable network surveillance system designed for small and midsized business who demands for megapixel recording
- mass storage capacity and high performance
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
8 Channel NVR 2-bay, hot-swappable network surveillance system (without Hard Drives) (VS-2008-The VioStor-2008 is a highly reliable standalone NVR with powerful surveillance features. Based on Linux OS, the NVR supports M-JPEG, MPEG-4, H.264 recording from popular network camera brands, e.g. AXIS, ACTi, Arecont, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, EDIMAX, ELMO, EtroVision, GANZ, iPUX, IQeye, LevelOne, Linksys, MOBOTIX, Panasonic BB/ BL/ i-Pro, SANYO, SONY, TOA, TOSHIBA, TRENDnet, VIVOTEK & Y-CAM. The NVR adopts the innovative technology to support multi-server monitoring: the NVR can be cascaded to other QNAP NVR servers to monitor up to 120 IP cameras. No extra software is required on the PC.
The VioStor-2008 NVR supports diversified recording features, e.g. schedule recording, alarm recording, alarm recording schedule, motion-detection recording, pre-alarm, and post-alarm recordings. An intuitive user interface is provided for the users to view the monitoring screens, connection status, recording status, and network bandwidth, search the recording data, and play the recording data at different speed. Other class-leading server features of the NVR include advanced data protection by RAID 0, RAID 1 and JBOD, Online RAID Capacity Expansion, Online RAID Level Migration, two Giga LAN ports for network failover, load-balancing, and multi-LAN setting, etc. Moreover, the VioStor-2008 NVR can be easily set up in 6 simple steps by the web-based GUI using the IE browser.
- Supports streaming from network cameras and servers
- Supports recording from megapixel IP cameras (up to 8-megapixel)
- Smart search of IP cameras for quick configuration
- Event notification on monitoring screen; real-time email alert
- RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD with hot-swap design