+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
TS-351 3 Bay + 2 x M.2 Bay Network Attached StorageThe 3-bay TS-351 not only allows you to build a RAID 5 array on your NAS with the fewest disks, but also features M.2 SSD slots and efficient auto-tiered storage that realizes optimal system performance. The TS-351 is also a home entertainment portal for streaming and sharing photos, music, and videos throughout your home and beyond. Featuring a minimalist design, the TS-351 can easily fit your home space as a brilliant digital hub!
- Raid 5 Support: Build a secure RAID 5 array with three disks for optimized storage capacity and protection against one disk failing.
- Real-time transcoding: H.264 hardware decoding and real-time transcoding; Full HD 1080p HDMI output for direct multimedia playback.
-M.2 Support: Install SSDs for cache acceleration with the built-in M.2 PCIe (Gen2 x1, up to 500 MB/s) NVMe SSD slots.
- Media Sharing: Effortlessly centralize, organize, browse, and share your multimedia files.
- M.2 Caching: Qtier™ technology and SSD caching enable 24/7-optimized storage efficiency.
-Snapshot: Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
Dual-core high performance
The TS-351 is designed for home and small offices, allowing you to effortlessly manage files and enjoy multimedia entertainment while also providing reliable data protection. It uses an Intel® Celeron® J1800 dual-core 2.41 GHz processor (burst up to 2.58 GHz) and 2GB/4GB DDR3L memory (upgradable to 8GB), provides 3.5-inch SATA 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s drive bays, and supports AES 256-bit encryption for both full NAS volumes and shared folders, ensuring system performance while protecting the confidentiality of sensitive business data stored in the NAS.
M.2 SSDs for cache acceleration or efficient tiered storage
The TS-351 supports SSD caching, and features two M.2 slots that support M.2 PCIe (Gen2 x1, up to 500 MB/s) NVMe SSDs with 2280 form factors (sold separately) for boosting the overall workflow of intensive, IOPS-demanding applications. Moreover, Qtier™ technology empowers the TS-351 with auto tiering that helps continuously optimize storage efficiency across M.2 SSDs, a 2.5-inch SATA SSD, and high-capacity HDDs with around-the-clock acceleration. The new Qtier™ 2.0 features IO-awareness that empowers SSD-tiered storage with a cache-like reserved space to handle burst I/O in real time, greatly maximizing the advantages of SSD.
Enjoy optimized SSD performance with extra over-provisioning
With SSD prices continuing to become more affordable for home and small business users, there's never been a better time for using SSDs in your NAS to enjoy higher performance, faster file backups, smoother multimedia experiences, and optimized virtualization applications. The latest QTS 4.3.5 takes SSD functionality even further by supporting software-defined SSD RAID extra over-provisioning (OP) that enables you to allocate additional OP space from 1% to 60%, beneficial for optimal SSD random write speeds and extended lifespan with higher endurance. Now you can use affordable consumer SSDs for the TS-351, adjust the SSD OP, and potentially attain performance and endurance levels similar to enterprise-grade SSDs.
Snapshots protect your data against ransomware
Snapshots help protect your data by fully recording the NAS system state and metadata. Use Storage & Snapshots Manager or File Station to easily manage snapshots and quickly restore the system to a normal state if an error occurs. QNAP snapshots are block-based and only record the changed data. Not only does this save storage space but also reduces the time required to back up and restore data. The TS-351 with 4GB RAM can support up to 256 snapshots per NAS and 256 snapshots per volume/LUN.
Enjoy a streamlined multimedia experience on any device
Whether accessing your media files on a computer or mobile device, you can enjoy a smooth playback experience. You can also connect the TS-351 directly to your TV or monitor via HDMI!
Complete home entertainment with flexible multimedia streaming
Make the TS-351 your home multimedia hub to stream photos, music, and videos to computers, TVs, mobile devices, Apple TV®, Google Chromecast™ or DLNA® compatible devices.
Tips for a more productive work day
The TS-351 provides the smartest NAS solution for professionally managing files by integrating rich apps for storing, synchronizing, searching, and archiving files. You can easily access files on various devices (including USB storage and mobile phones), instantly synchronize files with friends' and/or colleagues' devices, quickly find specific files, and automatically organize your documents and media files. The TS-351 helps save your time for a more productive and efficient life.
Your NAS is also a surveillance solution
QNAP’s new QVR Pro surveillance solution allows you to arrange a dedicated, independent storage space for surveillance data on the TS-351 and leverage the advantages of storage manageability from QTS. With QVR Pro, camera management, storage space allocation, camera live view and playback is greatly simplified. You can also use the QVR Pro Client mobile app to monitor your cameras from anywhere, or use USB webcams as ONVIF network cameras with the QUSBCam2 app.
Well-round, multi-point backup
QNAP's Hybrid Backup Sync app centralizes backup, restoration and synchronization tasks for you to easily transfer the data stored in your TS-351 to remote servers, USB storage (via One-touch copy function), cloud storage, or another QNAP NAS. With Qsync, you can also access your NAS files from PCs, laptops or mobile devices connected with the TS-351 at any time. Backing up Windows® or Mac® data to the TS-351 is also effortless by using QNAP’s NetBak Replicator utility or Apple’s Time Machine®.
- CPU: Intel® Celeron® J1800 dual core 2.41 GHz processor, up to 2.58 GHz
- System Memory: 2 GB DDR3L (1 x 2 GB)
- Maximum Memory: 8 GB (2 x 4 GB)
- Memory Slot: 2 x SODIMM slot
- Flash Memory: 512 MB NAND Flash
- Drive Bay: Hot-swappable 3 x 3.5"/2.5" SATA HDDs/SSDs
- M.2 SSD Slot: 2 x M.2 PCIe (Gen2 x1, up to 500 MB/s) NVMe 2280 slots
- HDMI Output: 1 x HDMI v1.4a
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: 1 x Gigabit RJ45
- USB Port: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- Audio: speaker, 3.5mm line out jack
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 142 x 150 x 260.1 mm
- Weight: Gross Weight: 2.69 kg (5.93 lbs)
- Sound Level: 21.8 dBA
- Operating System: QTS 4.3.4 (embedded Linux)
Supported Client Operating Systems:
- Apple Mac OS 10.7 or later
- Linux and UNIX
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 and 2016
- Apple Safari 7 or later
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Mozilla Firefox
- Wake on LAN
- Internal hard drive standby mode
- Scheduled power on/off
- Automatic power on after power recovery
- USB and network UPS support with SNMP Management
- Internal Hard Drive: EXT4
- External Hard Drive: EXT3, EXT4, NTFS, FAT32, HFS+
- TCP/IP (IPv4 & IPv6: Dual Stack)
- Service binding based on network interfaces
- Squid Proxy server
- Proxy client
- DHCP client, DHCP server
- Protocols: CIFS/SMB, AFP (v3.3), NFS(v3), FTP, FTPS, SFTP, TFTP, HTTP(S), Telnet, SSH, iSCSI, SNMP, SMTP, and SMSC
- UPnP & Bonjour Discovery
- USB Wi-Fi Adapter Support
- Storage space utilization monitoring
- Flexible volumes and LUNs with thin provisioning and space reclaiming
- RAID 0, 1, 5, JBOD, single
- RAID hot spare and global hot spare
- RAID rebuild speed customization
- Advanced secure data erase
Full Specification: https://www.qnap.com/en-uk/product/ts-351