+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Turbo NAS TS-210 2-Bay Network Attached Storage EnclosureMore and more people are turning to network attached storage (NAS) as an alternative for PC-based servers to store their digital contents due to native NAS advantages such as low power consumption, small size, and easy installation/setup. The QNAP TS-210 Turbo NAS is the most economic two-drive storage solution for Prosumers and SOHO users who want a NAS with compelling features, solid performance, low power consumption and high reliability.
Incorporating a Marvell 800 MHz CPU and 256MB DDRII RAM, the power consumption of the TS-210 Turbo NAS in operation is only 14W which is much less than that of a PC. The TS-210 offers features more often found in much higher end NAS servers, including built-in iSCSI target service, policy-based unauthorized IP blocking, SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol), remote replication, a Gigabit LAN port, and 3 USB ports (the front USB port includes an auto-copy feature).
The TS-210 Turbo NAS is not only an ideal storage server but also a multimedia station to enhance your home entertainment experience. The built-in UPnP media server (with TwonkyMedia enabled) of the Turbo NAS supports gaming consoles for media playing and the NAS works well with NFS-supported High-Definition (HD) digital media players. Also, the TS-210’s AJAX-based NAS management software utilizes a web interface that allows intuitive management of all the Turbo NAS features.
Key Featues :
- File Server - You can create the user ID and password, and define the access right and storage quota of each user on the NAS.
- FTP Server - You can establish your own FTP server using the NAS and share the files conveniently with others.
- Backup Server - The automatic backup software, NetBak Replicator, is provided for you to perform real-time synchronization or schedule backup from multiple PCs to the NAS.
- Remote Replication - The data on the NAS can be backed up to or from another Turbo NAS or Rsync server over the network.
- Web Server - The NAS supports Joomla!, MySQL, SQLite and editable php.ini.
- MySQL Server - The NAS can be flexibly applied in various deployments such as a database server of another web server in remote site or as an additional backup database server.
- Printer Server - The NAS supports network printer sharing function (max 3 USB printers).
- UPnP Media Server (with built-in TwonkyMedia Server) - The NAS is a perfect media storage centre and it works well with UPnP Media Server compliant media players. You can play the photos and videos on TV, or listen to your favorite music and Internet radio on your Hi-Fi System.
- Multimedia Station - You can share you photos, video, or music over the network by the Multimedia Station of the NAS.
- Download Station - The NAS supports PC-less BitTorrent, FTP, and HTTP download. TCP/ UDP, encrypted BT download function, and DHT (Distributed Hash Tables) are also supported.
- iTunes Server - You can stream the mp3 music on the NAS to the computers on the home network and listen to the music by iTunes over wired or wireless network connection.
- Surveillance Station - The Surveillance Station enables you to configure multiple IP-based security cameras simultaneously for real-time monitoring, recording, and playback.