+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
8K Optical RGB Pro Gaming MouseYour mouse is the most important link between you and the game you play. When bullets fly, and the difference between victory and defeat is measured by micro-millimeters and fractions of seconds, everything counts. Precision and accuracy are key factors that will impact the gaming experience greatly. Amongst professional gamers, QPAD is well known as a reliable provider of top-notch gaming gear with high quality and premium feel.
QPAD 8K features the award winning five-finger grip, gaming-grade laser sensor with 8200 true CPI, advanced 32-bit ARM processor controller unit to optimize the tracking performance, pre-mounted QPAD Glidz mouse feet’s, seven programmable buttons for profiles, sensitivity, shortcuts, keys and macro recordings. You can accurately move at speeds up to 3.8 meter per second without losing tracking abilities. The sensor pictures the surface with a shutter speed of 12.000 frames per second covering an area of 30x30 pixels per frame. This generates an image processing of 10.8 MB data per second. The QPAD 8K supports Plug & Play for easy installation, no drivers needed and carries 128kb on board memory that will store your personal profile settings. In addition to all this, the left and right buttons from Omron are built to last 20 million clicks with a distinctive feedback. Last but not least you can personalize your color settings. The QPAD 8K delivers where it matters: In feel and performance.
- Right handed, Ergonomic, five-finger grip.
- Advanced Optical sensor for optimized tracking performance.
- High quality Omron main switches with a distinct mechanical feedback (Lifetime: 20 Million)
- Advanced 32bit ARM M3 72Mhz processor controller unit to optimize the tracking performance
- Highly intuitive software
- Seven programmable buttons
- 16.8 million possible color variations via RGB LED lights
- Sensor technology: Gaming grade Pixart 3310 Optical sensor
- Sensitivity: 50-5000 CPI (Counts/inch)
- Max Acceleration: 30 G
- Max Speed: 3,3m/sec | 130 IPS (inch/sec)
- Image processing: 10.8 MPS (Mega pixels/second)
- USB report rate: 125, 250, 500, 1000 Hz
- USB Data format: 16 bits/axis
- Buttons: 7
- Sensing pixels: 900 pixels
- Sampling rate: 6.500 FPS (Frames/second)
- Cable: Braided cable 2 meter
- USB plug: Gold plated USB
- Response time: 1 ms
- MCU Controller unit: 32bit ARM M3 72Mhz processor
- Backlight: RGB led 16.7 million colors
- Installation: Plug & Play
- On board memory: 128 kb
- Main buttons: Omron switches. Left / right. 20 mil.clicks
- Shape: Right handed, Ergonomic, five-finger grip.
- Software: For advanced features and functions.