Product information: MK-50 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - UK Layout - Red SwitchesUnlike your average keyboard, that functions through rubber domes, forcing you to press each key all the way down in order for the stroke to register, the MK-50 feature true mechanical switches with unmatched accuracy and feel. No more pressing with full-force in order to activate the keys.The QPAD keyboard will respond to your every stroke in an instant.
Other boards normally have a short life span and wear out quickly, resulting in unresponsiveness, delays and a dull, clunky feel to the keys. The key switches on MK-50 are built to last 50 million strokes, and the QPAD mechanical key technology provides distinct feedback and puts you in absolute control. The travel distance of the keys is set to 4mm with an actuation point at 2mm.
For gamers, it’s all about the feel and functionallity and that is where the QPAD MK-50 truly shines! With a full size keyboard layout in 3 sections, mechanical key switches, media keys and full N-Key roll over, it’s the perfect gaming keyboard.
- Key switch: Cherry Red MX mechanical switch technology
- N Key Roll over: Full N-key roll over via PS2
- Key strokes: 50 Million
- Connectors: PS/2 or USB (PS/2 to USB adapter included)
- Media keys: Media keys for volume control, play, pause and skip tracks
- Cable: 1.8 meter extra thick cable
- Extras: 4 extra orange key caps and key cap puller
- Dimensions:Keyboard 44,8 x 14,9 x 3,5 cm (17,6 x 5,8 x 1,37 inch)
- Wrist pad: 44,8 x 6,6 x 1,7 cm (17,6 x 2,48 x 0,66 inch)
- Weight:1.27 Kg (2.8 LBS)
- Warranty:2 year
- Keycaps: Removable for easy cleaning