+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
MK-85 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Red LED Backlight - UK Layout - Black SwitchesUnlike your average keyboard, that functions through rubber domes, forcing you to press each key all the way down in order for the stroke to register, the MK-85 feature true mechanical switches with unmatched accuracy and feel. No more pressing with full-force in order to activate the keys.The QPAD keyboard will respond to your every stroke in an instant.
Other boards normally have a short life span and wear out quickly, resulting in unresponsiveness, delays and a dull, clunky feel to the keys. The key switches on MK-85 are built to last 50 million strokes, and the QPAD mechanical key technology provides distinct feedback and puts you in absolute control. The travel distance of the keys is set to 4mm with an actuation point at 2mm.
For gamers, it’s all about the feel and functionallity and that is where the QPAD MK-85 truly shines. With a full size keyboard layout in 3 sections, gaming profiles, macro recording, mechanical key switches, media keys and full N-Key roll over via USB, it’s the perfect gaming keyboard.
- Key switch: Cherry black MX mechanical switch technology
- N Key Roll over: Full N-Key roll over via USB
- Key strokes: 50 Million
- Lighting: Individual LED backlight on every key for enhanced visuals
- Lighting features: Four levels of brigthness allow you to locate keys easily
- Connectors: Gold plated USB connectors for extremly low latency
- Media keys: Media keys for volume control, play, pause and skip tracks
- USB Hub: Two high speed USB 2.0 ports
- Audio ports: 3.5mm headphone-out and microphone-in jacks
- Cable: 1.8 meter braided cable
- Extras: 4 extra orange key caps and key cap puller
- Dimensions: Keyboard: 44,8 x 14,9 x 3,5 cm (17,6 x 5,8 x 1,37 inch)
- Wrist pad: 44,8 x 6,6 x 1,7 cm (17,6 x 2,48 x 0,66 inch)
- Weight: 1.27 Kg (2.8 LBS)
- Warranty: 2 year
- Software: Customizable profiles, programmable keys and macro recording
- Supports: Windows XP, Vista, 7