+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Powered by ASUS is for those who demand the best. Asus, the world's leading Motherboard maufacturer always seek to live up to their motto, "In Search of Incredible". In that vein, OcUK, the UK's leading enthusiast gaming PC builder continue their pursuit of perfection by creating these powerful, colourful, eye-catching PCs!
The OcUK Gaming Radiance range makes full use of the Asus Aura Sync RGB lighting technology to offer fully colour customisable gaming PCs. Tailor the look of your PC to your mood, make it flash, make it breath, make it more colourful than a hippy commune! The choice is yours and you can change your mind on a whim.
Powered by ASUS means exclusivity. It means performance. It means technology as a work of art. Why consider anything less?
|Case||Phanteks Luxe ATX Glass - Gun Metal Grey|
|Power Supply||750W 80 Plus GoldRated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake Quad Core Processor Overclocked to 4.9GHz|
|Motherboard||Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||Custom Helix Style CPU Watercoolingr|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Samsung 850 Evo 500GB Solid State Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Seagate 2TB SATA Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Asus GeForce ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti OC 11GB Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 working days for your system to be assembled, this may take longer during busy periods.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team