Product information: Radon Intel Core i5 760 2.80GHz @ 4.00GHz Overclocked Bundle - AsusDesigned by experts the "Radon Intel Core i5 760 Bundle" is a pre-configured high performance "plug and play" bundle featuring optimised settings. The Guaranteed 4.00GHz overclock has the processing power and speed unseen at this price point ever before. The "Radon Intel Core i5 760 Bundle" will accelerate your computer experience into the next level.
Why You Should Buy This Bundle?
- A solid, optimised 4.00GHz overclock profile provides outstanding processing performance
- Prebuilt, overclocked and configured. Just "plug and play"
- 4GB of Dual Channel DDR3 memory delivers unsurpassed bandwidth
- USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s compatible offering lightning fast transfer speeds
- CPU: Intel Core i5 760 2.80GHz @ 4.00GHz
- Motherboard: Asus P7P55D-E Intel P55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: Corsair Dominator 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel
- Cooler: Corsair A50 CPU Cooler
- Artic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced. OcUK recommend a quality brand PSU for use with all our bundles such as the Corsair TX & HX range. Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.
*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.