+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Calore C240D Copper Radiator - 240mmRaijintek's Calore C240D from its Atlantis series sets new standards in terms of cooling efficiency. This is ensured by the extraordinary production process of the radiator and its construction. Added to this is the use of high-quality materials.
The Raijintek Calore C240D:
- 240 mm radiator with a height of 65 mm
- Heatsink made of black coated copper
- Twelve channels for efficient cooling
- Narrow-mesh fin structure for high-pressure fans
- Insulation for fan and mounting material included
Fine fins for effective cooling
Raijintek relies on high-quality copper,which have also been black anodised for a better visual appearance. In addition to the high strength, copper has excellent thermal conductivity. The black coating not only protects the copper from corrosion but also increases the thermal conductivity.
The 65-millimeter-high heatsink is traverse with twelve channels through which the coolant is passed through and so must pass through the entire radiator. This ensures that the liquid experiences maximum cooling. The slats are particularly close together . This makes the Raijintek Calore C240D particularly effective in combination with high-pressure fans.
- Dimensions: 282.5 x 119 x 65.5 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: Copper
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 1.230 g
- Connections: 5x G1 / 4 inches
- FPI: 14
- Fan compatibility: 4x 120 mm
- 1x Radiator
- 3x rubber insulation for fans
- 5x ¾ "stoppers (2x rubber, 3x metal screws )
- 16x mounting screws
- 1x Allen key