+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
CWB RGB CPU Water Block - Intel/AMD
- Cooling block made of extremely pure, nickel-plated electrolytic copper for best cooling performance
- Generously dimensioned inflow and outflow channels for unimpeded flow
- Built-in 3-pin digital RGB lighting with remote control
- Optimized fastening system for easy installation
- 2x 1/4 inch thread for maximum compatibility with most compression fittings
The Raijintek CWB RGB CPU Water Block:
In addition to the nickel-plated copper base plate, the 3D microstructures are also responsible for the very high performance - they increase the surface responsible for the heat dissipation, which is overflowed by the cooling water. The optimized design achieves lower temperatures thanks to higher flow rates.
The lid in this version has a border made of transparent acrylic glass , through which the RGB lighting can unfold its impressive appearance. The integrated RGB lighting is provided by the widespread 3-pin digital RGB connection. Raijintek also adds a remote control. The water block is connected at one end to the 3-pin digital connector, at the other end the cable for the power supply via the SATA connector is inserted. The remote control adjusts the speed of the lighting and switches between effect modes.
- Material: nickel-plated electrolytic copper, acrylic glass, plastic, aluminum
- Dimensions: 94 x 77 x 26.1 mm (W x L x H)
- Weight: 180 g
- Connections: 2x 1/4 thread
- RGB connection: 3-pin RGB (digital)
- AMD: AM4, AM3 +, AM3, AM2 +, AM2, FM2 +, FM2, FM1
- Intel: 2066, 201x, 1366, 115x, 775
Package content :
- Raijintek CWB RGB
- Remote control
- 2x Mounting frame
- 1x Thermal grease
- 1x 2-pin SATA cable
- 8x Mounting screws
Attention: Please note that some coolers come with a protective foil on the bottom. This must always be removed before installation and commissioning. We assume no liability for damage due to incorrect or incorrect installation and improper use!
More links for "CWB RGB CPU Water Block - Intel/AMD"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066, 1156