+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Enyo Tempered Glass ShowcaseRaijintek has earned a reputation as a renowned manufacturer of enclosures and cooling systems, also because the company is not afraid to rely on exceptional designs. With the new Enyo, Raijintek goes one better: The open Big Tower is a mix of Showcase case and Benchtable in industrial design. What's more, it is predestined for water cooling, with support for four radiators up to 480 millimeters in size. There are also two pumps and two power supplies . If you prefer to air cool your hardware, you can accommodate up to 23 fans.
Of course, plenty of hardware fits in the Enyo and can be examined through much tempered glass: The Modders dream!
The features of the Raijintek Enyo at a glance:
- Magnificent showcase case with tempered glass side panels
- Robust chassis made of black coated aluminum and steel
- For EE-ATX, E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboards
- Ideal for water cooling, up to four 480mm radiators possible
- Four graphics cards up to 615 millimeters long possible
- Space for two power supplies for dual systems
- I / O panel with 4x USB 3.0 and audio in / out
- Perfect for extensive water cooling
The almost open design of the extraordinary Raijintek Enyo brings to mind the term Benchtable. And indeed, only two side panels and the lid and the front of tempered glass separate the hardware from the outside world. In the middle there is a frame including a PCI bracket to which motherboard and other hardware can be attached. On the frame, the numerous brackets are attached to which radiators or fans can be attached.
On the front of the motherboard trays can be installed below a radiator up to 480 millimeters long, on the cover and on the front fit two more. There is room for a fourth 480mm radiator at the back of the tray and at the bottom for a fifth, which may be up to 360 millimeters long. All radiator slots allow heat exchangers with a depth of up to 65 millimeters .
Custom Loops and considerable fan space<>/b>
If you prefer to cool with air instead, you can install up to an incredible 23 fans instead . The frame with the motherboard tray is hollow inside, so there is enough room for cable management . There are also four G1 / 4 hoses or hard pipe feedthroughs to allow a custom loop to be connected to up to two pumps with reservoirs located on the front of the central frame.
At the back of the mainboard tray are mounts for a total of two ATX power supplies that can power either two systems or a system and additional graphics cards. Up to four graphics cards fit into the eight PCI slots with space for up to 615mm cards! If you want to use a CPU cooler, you can choose one with a depth of 190 millimeters . Of course, there is also plenty of space for drives. There is a bracket for four 3.5 or four 2.5-inch drives .
The two side panels made of 4-mm-thick tempered glass are attached by four rods to the inner frame and give the case the appearance of a noble Benchtable. The gap between the tempeted glass windows and the central tower remains open, offering an unrestricted view of the hardware that is usually installed on the outside of the tower. There are also two narrow tempered glass windows for the lid and the front.
Frame and straps are made of high quality steel, which is powder coated in black color. The many openings and struts give the Enyo a noble industrial look, which is accentuated by the tempered glass. Cable holes are equipped with rubberized grommets, rubber feet for the power supplies and rubberised decouplers for the drives are enclosed with the housing. There are four 3.0 USB ports on the I / O panel as well as an audio input and output.
- Dimensions: 707 x 659 x 398 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 21.7 kg
- Material: steel, tempered glass (4 mm), aluminum, plastic
- Colour: Black
- Form factor: EE-ATX, E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Fans possible: 4x 120/140 mm (cover), 4x 120/140 mm (front side above), 4x 120/140 mm (front side below), 4x 120/140 mm (back side up), 3x 120/140 mm (back side down)
- Radiators possible: 4x max. 480 mm (65 mm depth), 1x max. 360 mm (65 mm depth)
- Drive bays: 4x 3.5- / 2.5-inch, Power adapter: 2x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 8
- I / O panel: 4x USB 3.0, 1x HD audio
- Maximum graphics card length: 615 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 190 mm