+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Gyges RGB LED Dual Fan Aluminum Radiator - 240mmThe Gyges aluminum radiator by Raijintek not only shines with its efficiency, but also with the integrated RGB LED lighting . In addition, its low height makes it compatible with almost any housing. The high cooling capacity is achieved through an extraordinary manufacturing process of the radiator and its construction. Added to this is the use of high-quality materials .
The Raijintek Gyges RGB LED 240 mm aluminum radiator at a glance
- 240 mm radiator with a low height 27 mm
- Heatsink made of black coated aluminum
- Addressable RGB LED lighting with replaceable motif covers
- Twelve narrow channels for efficient cooling
- Narrow-mesh lamellar structure for high-pressure fans
- Insulation for fan and mounting material included
Fine fins for effective cooling
Raijintek uses aluminum that has been black anodised by the Gyges. The 27 millimeter high heat sink is traversed with twelve narrow channels through which the cooling liquid is passed through and so must pass through the entire radiator. The fins have a high density of 20 fins per inch . This makes the Raijintek Gyges RGB LED in combination with high-pressure fans particularly effective.
Especially on the Raijintek Gyges is certainly the stylish RGB LED lighting including illuminated Raijintek logo, which is embedded on both sides in a frame of black anodized aluminum. The addressable RGB LEDs can be connected via a 4-pin connector to the RBW-Add RGB controller from Raijintek (HS-039-RT) and controlled by remote control or loop the signal from there to a mainboard and configure it via the associated software. Raijintek adds two additional panels to the radiator, which can be designed as desired.
- Dimensions: 280.5 x 120 x 27 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: aluminum, plastic
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 302 g
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4 inches
- FPI: 20
- Fan compatibility: 4x 120 mm
- RGB LED lighting: 4-pin, addressable (proprietary, 5 V)