Product information: Morpheus High Performance VGA CoolerMorpheus, a superior high-end VGA cooler is designed to meet cooling requirements of upto 360 Watt TDP. Additionally, Morpheus comes with 24 ram heat sinks & 1 big VRM heatsink. Morpheus is a Multi -Compatible with most modern nVidia (Kepler) and AMD Gpu's (Hawaii & Curacao)
- AMD: Hawaii Chip (R9 290x/290, R9 270x/270) Curacao Chip (HD 7850, 7870 xt)
- nVidia Kepler Chip (GTX 650, 660, 660Ti, 680, 760, 760, 770, 780)
- Cooling Capacity 360 watts TDP
- 12 pcs copper heat pipers and 129 fins for efficient heat dissipation
- 24 pcs heat-sink for RAM & 1 heat-sink for VRM
- Thermal adhesive to lower RAM and VRM temperatue significantly and assure proper bond.
- Supports 2 x 120mm Fan
- Dimension (WxDxH) 254x98x44 mm
- Weight 515g
More links for "Morpheus High Performance VGA Cooler"
Awards & Media Coverage
“Raijintek have proven once again that they really can make a great cooler and I hope this is the first of many GPU coolers that we’ll see from them. It’s a little big and there is room for refinement, but for now this is easily one of the best aftermarket coolers (for a single GPU system) I’ve ever used.”Award