Product information: Morpheus II High Performance VGA CoolerMORPHEUS II, a superior high-end VGA cooler, designed to meet cooling capacity up to 360 Watts of TDP. Morpheus comes with 12 copper heat-pipes, 129 fins, mirror copper base, and the option to install 2×120mm fans; those outstanding combination and design provide best acceleration of heat dissipation process to assure your VGA board running under optimal temperature. Additionally, Morpheus II comes with 26 RAM heat-sinks & 1 big VRM heat-sink. Moreover, Morpheus II is multi-compatible with most modern nVIDIA & AMD (Hawaii & Curacao) GPU's.
- Cooling Capacity 360 watts TDP
- 12 pcs copper heat pipers and 129 fins for efficient heat dissipation
- High compatibility with modern & future VGA cards
- 24pcs heat-sink for RAM & 1 big heat-sink for VRM
- Thermal adhesive to lower RAM and VRM temperatue significantly and assure proper bond.
- Supports 2 x 120mm Fan
- Whole heat-sink nickel plated
- Dimension (WxDxH) 254x98x44 mm
- Weight 515g
- AMD: Hawaii Chip (R9 290x/290, R9 270x/270) Curacao Chip (HD 7850, 7870 xt)
- nVidia Kepler Chip (GTX 650, 660, 660Ti, 680, 760, 760, 770, 780)