+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Orcus RBW Addressable LED AIO Water Cooling Unit - 360mm
Raijintek now offers a broad portfolio of efficient and powerful All-in-One water cooling systems ranging from entry-level to high-end systems. The Raijintek Orcus counts itself among the latter group. The main advantage of the Orcus when compared to the Triton series is the external pump which allows more flexibility when installing the heatsink on the CPU.
The Features of the AiO Orcus Core from Raijintek:
- Complete water cooling system with easy installation
- Pre-filled and maintenance-free
- High cooling performance thanks to 38 mm thick dual-radiator
- Iris 120 mm Rainbow RGB-LED PWM fans
- Comes bundled with RGB controller
- Quiet 25 dB(A) pump
- Improved compatibility
All compact water cooling systems consist of the two same fundamental components: The radiator and the heatsink. The Orcus Core comes with a 360 mm design radiator, the pump is situated just in front of the tubes. Only the reservoir is integrated into the cooler. The effect of this is to reduce the total height, thereby making the installation of the solid copper heatsink much more convenient.
A transparent window not only allows you to monitor the volume of coolant, it also comes with a small wheel that serves as a through flow indicator. The high-performance pump is located in the vicinity of the radiator. Its graphite and ceramic bearings ensure a maximum throughput of 86 L per hour at 5000 RPM with a maximum volume of 25 dB(A).
RAIJINTEK IRIS 12 Rainbow RGB series continues the company's innovative design by providing advanced features & additional value to end users. With the RGB LED hub and remote controller you can set your IRIS 12 Rainbow RGB fans to stun with fading, breathing, blinking and single color LED modes. The IRIS 12 series combines optimized Eleven fan blade design to provide high-volume air delivery with less noise and turbulence, O-type LED ring and 15pcs LEDs to brings visible color and brightness uniformity from all directions, Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design, and Anti-Vibration rubber pads on all corners. Standard with LEDs incorporated with transparent frame and blades, IRIS 12 series is not only insuring your case to be the center of attraction and a spot light to chassis, but its optimized fan blade and housing design also provide outstanding air flow and cooling performance for your PC’s motherboard and CPU.
Superb Compatibility & Space-Saving Design
Compact cases are often limited in their ability to use powerful high-performance tower coolers. The Orcus Core on the other hand only needs the flat cooler to be situated directly on the CPU. The radiator The radiator can be easily installed where needed once taking into the length of the hose, for which 360 mm slot is available.
The Orcus Core's mounting system is designed for Intel Socket 775, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066 as well as for AMD boards e.g. AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4 and FM2(+). The tool-free installation also helps to make it incredibly straightforward, whilst also remaining very secure. Thermal paste comes pre-applied to the contact area of the cooler.
- Product Name: ORCUS 360 RBW
- Product Number: 0R10B00103
- Radiator Dimension [W×H×D]: 395×120×28 mm
- Weight [Block+Pump+Radiator]: 950g
- Thermal ResistanceL 0.08 °C/W
- Liquid Capacity: 210ml ±10%
- Fan Q'ty : 3 pcs
- Tubing Dimension: ID – 5mm / OD – 10.6mm
- Material: Copper Cold Plate / Alu. Radiator
- Dimension [W×D×H]: 69.5×40×33 mm
- Bearing type: Ceramic Axis
- Q-max: 86 L/H
- Pressure Head: 1.4 Meter
- Noise level: 25 dBA [Max.]
- Life Expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Speed: 4500±10% R.P.M. at 12VDC
- Rated Current: 150mA
- Voltage Rating: 12 V
- Power consumption: 1.8 W
- Dimension [W×H×D]: 120×120×25 mm
- Voltage Rating: 12V
- Starting Voltage: 6V
- Speed: 400~1800 R.P.M.
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
- Air Flow: 35.8 CFM [Max.]
- Air Pressure: 1.16 mmH2O [Max.]
- Life Expectance: 40,000 hrs
- Noise Level: 28 dBA [Max.]
- Connector: 5V ADD header, PWM 4 pin header
- Rated Current: 0.12A±10%
- Power consumption: 1.44W±10%
- LED Rated Current: 0.69A [Max.]
- LED Power consumption: 8.28W [Max.]
- Accessories: 8 port ADD LED Hub × 1 ; Remote Controller × 1 ; Connecting to M/B ADD Cable × 1
- Intel®: LGA 775, 115x, 1366, 201x, 2066 CPU (Core™ i3 / i5 / i7 / i9 CPU)
- AMD®: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2 CPU
More links for "Orcus RBW Addressable LED AIO Water Cooling Unit - 360mm"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066, 1156
CPU Cooler type
AIO Water cooling
4Pin (PWM control), RGB, Other