Product information: Pallas 140mm Low Profile CPU Cooler
PALLAS, Raijintek’s 140mm low profile CPU cooler, is designed for most desktop, especially for low profile desktop. Total height - 68mm including 14013 PWM fan, PALLAS is designed by German Engineer for presenting its greatly enhanced airflow and surface for heat dissipation. PALLAS is full heat-sink nickel plating and with super slim 14013 PWM fan. PALLAS also supports Intel and AMD modern CPU sockets and platforms.
- 140mm Low profile cooler – total height 68mm including 14013 PWM fan.
- Specially designed for most desktop system, especially low profile system.
- Patented copper mirror base and full heat-sink nickel plating.
- Enhanced airflow and surface for heat dissipation.
- 6pcs powerful 6mm heat-pipes
- Super slim and powerful 14013 PWM fan and silent level
- Supports Intel & AMD modern CPU sockets and platforms.
- Intel socket LGA 775/1150/1155/1156/1366/2011 CPU (Core™ i3 / i5 / i7 CPU)
- AMD Socket FM1/FM2/FM2+/AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+ CPU
**For an AM4 bracket please visit the manufacturer support page with proof of purchase of the cooler and proof of purchase for the Ryzen CPU. We have some brackets available here - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/raijintek-am4-brackets-hs-029-rt.html . **
More links for "Pallas 140mm Low Profile CPU Cooler"
|CPU Socket||1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066|
|CPU Cooler type||Top-Blower|
|Fan connector||4Pin (PWM control)|
|CPU Cooler width||150 up to 159 mm|
|CPU Cooler height||60 up to 69 mm|
|CPU Cooler depth||150 up to 159 mm|
|CPU Cooler width (exact)||153 mm|
|CPU Cooler height (exact)||68 mm|
|CPU Cooler depth (exact)||150 mm|
|Bottom plate material||Nickel plated Copper|
|Heatsink (fin) material||Aluminium|
|Weight in grams||500 - 600 g|
|Max rpm||1000 - 1500 U/min|
|Max volume||25 - 30 dB(A)|
|Max flow rate||75 - 100 m³/h|
|Min rpm||500 - 750 U/min|
|Number of heatpipes||6|
|Diameter of heatpipes||6 mm|
|CPU Cooler fan supplied||1x 140 mm|
|Fan colour||Red, White|
|Additional fans can be installed||no|