Product information: Tisis Dual Element Extreme CPU CoolerTisis is designed as a flagship cooler, featuring high performance copper base and high flow fins, the Tisis pairs performance fans to ensure maximum heat dissipation.
- 100% Nickel heat-sink, efficient 8mm Heat-pipe*6 & Dual-tower extremely large dissipating area
- Dual 14025 fans pre-installed ;
- 14025 PWM fan - Low noise & outstanding air flow as well pressure
- Multiple mounting kits for INTEL 2011/1366/1156/1155/1150 & AMD AM2/AM3 .
- Special hole design on fins to provide excellent air flow and cooling efficiency .
- Triple fans installed option and anti-vibration rubber attached.
- User friendly design - Multiple socket compatibility , triple fan option and anti-vibration attached
- Dimension: 140(W) x 130(D) x 166.5(H) mm
- Heatsink: Patented Copper base. Fins - Aluminum Alloy; soldering
- Fan Voltage Rating: 12V (0.13 Amp)
- Fan Starting Voltage: 7V
- Fan Speed - 600 ~ 1000 R.P.M. (PWM) - 1000 R.P.M. (w/o PWM)
- Air Flow - 70.2 CFM (Max.), 1 fan
- Noise Level: 23 dBA
**For an AM4 bracket please visit the manufacturer support page with proof of purchase of the cooler and proof of purchase for the Ryzen CPU. We will try our best to get some brackets but you should contact the manufacturer first. **