+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Triton 280mm AIO Water Cooling SolutionExpanding on the excellent reception that the original Raijintek Triton received, the new generation of Triton coolers are available in a host of new radiator configurations which will allow you to tailor your cooling requirements to suit your needs.
Raijinteks first all-in-one water: Triton combines optimal processor cooling capability. The extraordinary performance is made possible by utilising a waterblock made of nickel-plated copper with micro channels, a 280mm Radiator with a high fin density along with a high-grade low-noise pump.
- 280mm Aluminium Radiator
- Low-noise pump with graphite pipe
- Nickel-plated copper cold plate
- Resevoir with 2 Integrated LED's
- Red, Green, Blue or Transparent Coolant
- 2 x 120mm fans, Manually adjustable
- Easy & Secure installation
- Compatible to almost all sockets.
- Fan Dimension 140 x 140 x 25 (mm)
- Fan Rated output 0.08 - 0.48 A
- Power Consumption 0.96 - 5.76 W
- Connector 3 pin
- Radiator Dimensions 140 x 310 x 31mm
- Radiator Material 100% Aluminium
- Pump Dimensions 38 x 56 x39 (mm)
- Pump Bearingh Type Graphite Pipe and Ceramix Axis
- Pump Q-Max 120L/Hr
- Pump noise 18 dBA
- Pump Life Expectancy 50,000 hours
- Pump Speed 3000 RPM @ 12v DC
- Pump Power 4 W
- Copper Cold Plate
Two Year Warranty
The unit comes with a Warranty Void Sticker covering the fill port on the main unit. This is to prevent novice users from opening the system. By opening the unit to add the dye, the manufacturer assumes that you have a level of expertise required to carry out the task.
You must not use specialist coolants in this cooler. Only use of coolants based on distilled water using dyes is covered under warranty
Removal of the Warranty Void sticker will only void your warranty if signs of misuse or excessive modification is detected.