Product information: VRM Water Block - UniversalThe Raijintek VRM Cooler is designed to be easy to install and provide excellent cooling to your VRMs
The copper base plate allows a very high cooling capacity and with the two G1 / 4 "threads all common hose connections can be used, there are, however, two connections for hose with 13 mm outer and 10 mm inner diameter in. The necessary for mounting Thermal compound is located included.
The cooler has a base of 58 × 16 mm and has two retaining clips that are rotatable and can be adapted to many different hole spacings and arrangements that. The VWB-C1 consists mainly of copper, which is plated and polished for an elegant appearance and corrosion protection.
- Full copper material melted by alloying brazing
- Easy installation and high compatible
- Nickel-plated & mirror polishing treatment
- Best Cost-performance value of VRM cooling
- Operating steady & silent 1/4 thread able to upgrade water cooling system easily connected to all components
- Polished mirror base to ensure excellent surface contact with heat source and enhances heat transfer efficiency.
- User friendly installation
- Material Full copper, Nickel-plated, Polished mirror base
- Dimension 58mm (L) * 16mm (W) * 16mm (H)
- Thread type G 1/4"
- Tube diameter (option) 3/8" (OD 12.7mm ; ID 9.5mm)
- Weight 135g (w/o clip)
Attention: Please note that some coolers are delivered with a protective film on the bottom. These must be removed before assembly and start-up in any case. We assume no liability for damages caused by faulty or incorrect installation and improper use!